Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Israeli Building Products Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Fri, 01 Jul 2022||₪4.7b||₪3.7b||₪337.9m||12.2x|
|Sun, 29 May 2022||₪4.4b||₪3.6b||₪328.3m||11.3x|
|Tue, 26 Apr 2022||₪4.9b||₪3.6b||₪330.4m||12.5x|
|Thu, 24 Mar 2022||₪5.0b||₪3.4b||₪305.4m||12.4x|
|Sat, 19 Feb 2022||₪5.0b||₪3.4b||₪297.5m||13.5x|
|Mon, 17 Jan 2022||₪5.3b||₪3.4b||₪297.5m||14.3x|
|Wed, 15 Dec 2021||₪4.8b||₪3.4b||₪297.5m||11.1x|
|Fri, 12 Nov 2021||₪5.2b||₪3.4b||₪324.4m||11.8x|
|Sun, 10 Oct 2021||₪4.7b||₪3.4b||₪324.4m||10.8x|
|Tue, 07 Sep 2021||₪4.8b||₪3.4b||₪324.4m||10.8x|
|Thu, 05 Aug 2021||₪4.0b||₪2.8b||₪300.0m||11.3x|
|Sun, 09 May 2021||₪3.8b||₪2.7b||₪280.0m||10.6x|
|Wed, 10 Feb 2021||₪3.1b||₪2.6b||₪245.2m||11.1x|
|Tue, 03 Nov 2020||₪2.7b||₪2.5b||₪227.6m||10.9x|
|Fri, 07 Aug 2020||₪2.5b||₪2.4b||₪215.6m||11.8x|
|Thu, 30 Apr 2020||₪2.6b||₪2.4b||₪203.4m||13.5x|
|Sun, 02 Feb 2020||₪3.2b||₪2.4b||₪210.1m||14.9x|
|Wed, 06 Nov 2019||₪2.8b||₪2.4b||₪204.0m||13.4x|
|Sat, 10 Aug 2019||₪3.0b||₪2.4b||₪189.6m||15.8x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 13.9x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.3x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Building Products industry have grown 21% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 16% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Israeli Building Products compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?