Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Israeli Specialty Stores Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||₪18.7b||₪26.4b||₪1.7b||14.1x||11.2x||0.7x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||₪20.5b||₪25.3b||₪1.7b||15x||11.9x||0.8x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||₪21.1b||₪25.3b||₪1.7b||14.9x||12.2x||0.8x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||₪22.1b||₪25.2b||₪1.8b||12.9x||12.4x||0.9x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||₪21.1b||₪24.1b||₪1.8b||12.8x||11.5x||0.9x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||₪17.1b||₪24.1b||₪1.8b||9.7x||9.3x||0.7x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||₪19.7b||₪23.4b||₪1.9b||9.7x||10.3x||0.8x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||₪22.4b||₪23.3b||₪1.9b||9.4x||11.6x||1x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||₪23.6b||₪21.9b||₪1.7b||11.5x||13.7x||1.1x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||₪25.4b||₪21.8b||₪1.7b||11.5x||14.8x||1.2x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||₪25.1b||₪21.8b||₪1.7b||12.4x||14.7x||1.2x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||₪22.9b||₪20.8b||₪1.7b||11.2x||13.1x||1.1x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||₪20.0b||₪19.8b||₪1.7b||9.6x||11.9x||1x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||₪18.9b||₪19.8b||₪1.7b||9.6x||11.3x||1x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||₪19.2b||₪19.8b||₪1.7b||9.3x||11.4x||1x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||₪18.4b||₪19.8b||₪1.7b||9.5x||11x||0.9x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||₪14.2b||₪17.3b||₪1.4b||8.7x||10.2x||0.8x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||₪10.4b||₪15.0b||₪718.7m||15.1x||14.4x||0.7x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||₪6.8b||₪15.5b||₪657.1m||11.2x||10.4x||0.4x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||₪5.3b||₪15.5b||₪603.2m||7.7x||8.8x||0.3x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||₪5.1b||₪16.8b||₪602.0m||6.1x||8.4x||0.3x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||₪7.2b||₪17.0b||₪804.0m||8.8x||8.9x||0.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Israeli Specialty Retail industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 11.3x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.72x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Specialty Retail industry have grown 37% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 16% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Israeli Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Computer and Electronics Retail||0%|
|Home Furnishing Retail||0%|
|Home Improvement Retail||-7.94%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Home Improvement Retail industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 15.7x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Automotive Retail industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 7.5x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?