Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Israeli Energy Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 04 Dec 2023||₪51.3b||₪92.2b||₪7.2b||8.1x||7.2x||0.6x|
|Wed, 01 Nov 2023||₪47.0b||₪100.7b||₪7.5b||7x||6.3x||0.5x|
|Fri, 29 Sep 2023||₪57.6b||₪98.3b||₪7.2b||9x||8x||0.6x|
|Sun, 27 Aug 2023||₪53.9b||₪83.6b||₪6.9b||10.2x||7.8x||0.6x|
|Tue, 25 Jul 2023||₪51.2b||₪86.8b||₪9.1b||9.6x||5.6x||0.6x|
|Thu, 22 Jun 2023||₪48.9b||₪86.1b||₪9.1b||9.1x||5.4x||0.6x|
|Sat, 20 May 2023||₪48.8b||₪85.9b||₪10.3b||8.3x||4.7x||0.6x|
|Mon, 17 Apr 2023||₪45.9b||₪85.5b||₪11.7b||7.6x||3.9x||0.5x|
|Wed, 15 Mar 2023||₪39.9b||₪88.5b||₪11.7b||9.2x||3.4x||0.5x|
|Fri, 10 Feb 2023||₪43.0b||₪85.2b||₪11.4b||8.2x||3.8x||0.5x|
|Sun, 08 Jan 2023||₪42.3b||₪85.2b||₪11.4b||8.5x||3.7x||0.5x|
|Tue, 06 Dec 2022||₪47.7b||₪84.0b||₪11.3b||7.6x||4.2x||0.6x|
|Thu, 03 Nov 2022||₪49.0b||₪77.3b||₪9.8b||10x||5x||0.6x|
|Sat, 01 Oct 2022||₪48.7b||₪77.5b||₪9.8b||9.9x||4.9x||0.6x|
|Mon, 29 Aug 2022||₪52.6b||₪71.2b||₪9.4b||10.9x||5.6x||0.7x|
|Wed, 27 Jul 2022||₪47.7b||₪66.1b||₪6.9b||9.7x||7x||0.7x|
|Fri, 24 Jun 2022||₪43.7b||₪66.1b||₪6.9b||9.6x||6.4x||0.7x|
|Sun, 22 May 2022||₪49.4b||₪58.8b||₪5.4b||11.2x||9.2x||0.8x|
|Tue, 19 Apr 2022||₪53.7b||₪57.5b||₪5.3b||12.3x||10.2x||0.9x|
|Thu, 17 Mar 2022||₪43.4b||₪52.0b||₪4.4b||10.1x||9.8x||0.8x|
|Sat, 12 Feb 2022||₪43.7b||₪51.7b||₪4.4b||10.5x||9.9x||0.8x|
|Mon, 10 Jan 2022||₪39.6b||₪50.9b||₪4.4b||9.2x||9.1x||0.8x|
|Wed, 08 Dec 2021||₪35.1b||₪50.9b||₪4.2b||8.8x||8.3x||0.7x|
|Fri, 05 Nov 2021||₪35.4b||₪46.6b||₪4.5b||8.8x||7.8x||0.8x|
|Sun, 03 Oct 2021||₪30.9b||₪47.2b||₪4.6b||6.4x||6.7x||0.7x|
|Tue, 31 Aug 2021||₪27.9b||₪47.5b||₪4.7b||6x||5.9x||0.6x|
|Wed, 07 Jul 2021||₪30.4b||₪47.5b||₪4.7b||6.2x||6.5x||0.6x|
|Sat, 10 Apr 2021||₪26.9b||₪42.8b||₪3.6b||8.9x||7.5x||0.6x|
|Fri, 01 Jan 2021||₪24.6b||₪43.2b||₪118.9m||6.6x||207.1x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Israeli Energy industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 7.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 24.0x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.65x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Energy industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 26% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Israeli Energy sector?
|Oil and Gas||-0.45%|
|Energy Services||-2.99%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Energy Services industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 16.6x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Oil and Gas industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?