Header cover image

Israeli (TA) Real Estate Development Industry Analysis

UpdatedJun 22, 2024
DataAggregated Company Financials
Companies18
  • 7D-3.2%
  • 3M-20.9%
  • 1Y-7.5%
  • YTDn/a

Over the last 7 days, the Real Estate Development industry has dropped 3.2%, driven by a pullback from Africa Israel Residences of 4.3%. Overall the industry is down 7.5% in 12 months.

Industry Valuation and Performance

Has the Israeli Real Estate Development Industry valuation changed over the past few years?

DateMarket CapRevenueEarningsPEAbsolute PEPS
Sat, 22 Jun 2024₪11.7b₪4.4b₪508.0m13.1x23.1x2.7x
Mon, 20 May 2024₪11.7b₪4.6b₪743.0m11.5x15.8x2.6x
Wed, 17 Apr 2024₪11.7b₪5.0b₪699.0m12.2x16.7x2.4x
Fri, 15 Mar 2024₪12.0b₪5.9b₪571.1m9.6x21x2x
Sun, 11 Feb 2024₪10.7b₪5.2b₪592.3m7.9x18.1x2.1x
Tue, 09 Jan 2024₪11.2b₪5.2b₪577.4m7.7x19.4x2.2x
Thu, 07 Dec 2023₪10.4b₪5.3b₪1.0b7.4x10.1x2x
Sat, 04 Nov 2023₪9.4b₪5.3b₪1.2b5.7x8.1x1.8x
Mon, 02 Oct 2023₪10.9b₪5.3b₪1.2b6.4x9.4x2.1x
Wed, 30 Aug 2023₪10.3b₪5.5b₪1.2b6.8x8.3x1.9x
Fri, 28 Jul 2023₪10.4b₪5.8b₪1.4b5.4x7.3x1.8x
Sun, 25 Jun 2023₪10.7b₪5.8b₪1.4b5.5x7.4x1.9x
Tue, 23 May 2023₪10.1b₪6.0b₪1.4b5.4x7.1x1.7x
Thu, 20 Apr 2023₪9.3b₪6.1b₪1.4b4.9x6.4x1.5x
Sat, 18 Mar 2023₪8.9b₪6.0b₪1.8b4.7x5x1.5x
Mon, 13 Feb 2023₪10.8b₪6.1b₪2.0b4.2x5.4x1.8x
Wed, 11 Jan 2023₪11.5b₪6.1b₪2.0b4.3x5.8x1.9x
Fri, 09 Dec 2022₪11.3b₪6.0b₪2.0b4.3x5.6x1.9x
Sun, 06 Nov 2022₪12.5b₪6.1b₪2.0b4.3x6.3x2x
Tue, 04 Oct 2022₪14.0b₪6.1b₪2.0b5.1x7x2.3x
Thu, 01 Sep 2022₪15.3b₪5.8b₪1.9b6.3x8.2x2.6x
Sat, 30 Jul 2022₪15.3b₪5.9b₪1.7b7x8.9x2.6x
Mon, 27 Jun 2022₪12.6b₪5.9b₪1.7b6.5x7.4x2.1x
Wed, 25 May 2022₪12.1b₪5.8b₪1.7b6.8x7.1x2.1x
Fri, 22 Apr 2022₪15.4b₪5.8b₪1.7b8.8x9.1x2.6x
Sun, 20 Mar 2022₪13.8b₪6.3b₪1.3b12.4x10.2x2.2x
Tue, 15 Feb 2022₪14.2b₪6.1b₪983.9m14.4x14.5x2.3x
Thu, 13 Jan 2022₪14.5b₪6.1b₪991.5m15.1x14.7x2.4x
Sat, 11 Dec 2021₪12.5b₪6.0b₪953.7m13x13.1x2.1x
Mon, 08 Nov 2021₪11.7b₪5.8b₪902.7m20x13x2x
Wed, 06 Oct 2021₪10.5b₪5.8b₪904.1m14.7x11.6x1.8x
Fri, 03 Sep 2021₪10.3b₪5.7b₪867.2m14.3x11.9x1.8x
Sun, 01 Aug 2021₪9.5b₪5.7b₪827.2m14.8x11.5x1.7x
Price to Earnings Ratio

11.3x


Total Market Cap: ₪9.3bTotal Earnings: ₪827.2mTotal Revenue: ₪5.7bTotal Market Cap vs Earnings and Revenue0%0%0%
Israeli Real Estate Development Industry Price to Earnings3Y Average 10.6x202220232024
Current Industry PE
  • Investors are optimistic on the Israeli Real Estate Development industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
  • The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 23.1x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 10.6x.
  • The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.0x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 2.7x.
Past Earnings Growth
  • The earnings for companies in the Real Estate Development industry have declined 15% per year over the last three years,
  • Revenues have also declined 8.6% per year.
  • This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.

Industry Comparison

How does Israeli Real Estate Development compare with similar industries?

IL Market-2.09%
Real Estate-1.69%
Real Estate-1.65%
Real Estate Development-3.18%
Real Estate Services0%
Diversified Real Estate-1.36%
Real Estate Operating Companies-1.54%
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.

Top Stock Gainers and Losers

Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?

CompanyLast Price7D1YValuation
BOTI Bonei Hatichon Civil Engineering & Infrastructures₪28.961.4%
+₪6.1m
2.7%PE195.4x
SRFT Zvi Sarfati & Sons Investments & Constructions₪29.331.0%
+₪5.2m
5.4%PE13.1x
LEOF Lewinsky-Ofer₪2.522.0%
+₪1.3m
-42.0%PS6.6x
MSHR Mishorim Real Estate Investments₪6.740.4%
+₪904.8k
8.6%PS0.5x
Simply Wall Street Pty Ltd (ACN 600 056 611), is a Corporate Authorised Representative (Authorised Representative Number: 467183) of Sanlam Private Wealth Pty Ltd (AFSL No. 337927). Any advice contained in this website is general advice only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should not rely on any advice and/or information contained in this website and before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice. Please read our Financial Services Guide before deciding whether to obtain financial services from us.

Latest News

MSHR

₪6.74

Mishorim Real Estate Investments

7D

0.4%

1Y

8.6%

PRSK

₪73.62

Prashkovsky Investments and Construction

7D

-3.7%

1Y

-16.8%

EFCP

₪10.91

Effi Capital Nadlan

7D

-4.5%

1Y

n/a

ROTS

₪32.58

Rotshtein Realestate

7D

-1.7%

1Y

-2.6%

AFRE

₪188.70

Africa Israel Residences

7D

-4.3%

1Y

4.5%

AMRM

₪21.51

Amram Avraham Construction

7D

-2.5%

1Y

n/a

IES

₪190.60

I.E.S Holdings

7D

-4.7%

1Y

-33.5%

LEOF

₪2.52

Lewinsky-Ofer

7D

2.0%

1Y

-42.0%