Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Israeli Building Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Wed, 18 May 2022||₪4.7b||₪3.6b||₪330.4m||11.3x|
|Fri, 15 Apr 2022||₪5.0b||₪3.6b||₪330.4m||11.8x|
|Sun, 13 Mar 2022||₪4.9b||₪3.4b||₪297.5m||11.9x|
|Tue, 08 Feb 2022||₪5.0b||₪3.4b||₪297.5m||13.8x|
|Thu, 06 Jan 2022||₪5.2b||₪3.4b||₪297.5m||14.7x|
|Sat, 04 Dec 2021||₪4.7b||₪3.4b||₪293.2m||10.9x|
|Mon, 01 Nov 2021||₪5.0b||₪3.4b||₪324.4m||11.2x|
|Wed, 29 Sep 2021||₪4.7b||₪3.4b||₪324.4m||10.6x|
|Fri, 27 Aug 2021||₪3.9b||₪2.8b||₪300.0m||12x|
|Sat, 03 Jul 2021||₪3.8b||₪2.8b||₪300.0m||11.2x|
|Tue, 06 Apr 2021||₪3.5b||₪2.7b||₪280.0m||8.4x|
|Fri, 08 Jan 2021||₪3.2b||₪2.6b||₪245.2m||9.9x|
|Thu, 01 Oct 2020||₪2.8b||₪2.5b||₪227.6m||11.4x|
|Sun, 05 Jul 2020||₪2.4b||₪2.4b||₪215.6m||11.3x|
|Wed, 08 Apr 2020||₪2.4b||₪2.4b||₪203.4m||11.9x|
|Tue, 31 Dec 2019||₪3.1b||₪2.4b||₪210.1m||14x|
|Fri, 04 Oct 2019||₪2.9b||₪2.4b||₪204.0m||14x|
|Mon, 08 Jul 2019||₪2.8b||₪2.4b||₪189.6m||14.4x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 12.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Building industry have grown 16% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 14% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Israeli Industrials industry?
|Building Products||1.52%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Building Products industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 12.4x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?