Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the French Renewable Energy Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 01 Dec 2023||€7.1b||€1.7b||€190.0m||26.5x||37.5x||4.2x|
|Sun, 29 Oct 2023||€6.5b||€1.7b||€190.0m||24.9x||34.3x||3.8x|
|Tue, 26 Sep 2023||€7.8b||€1.7b||€206.0m||26.8x||38.1x||4.6x|
|Thu, 24 Aug 2023||€8.1b||€1.7b||€206.0m||26.5x||39.4x||4.8x|
|Sat, 22 Jul 2023||€8.5b||€1.6b||€92.8m||24.8x||91.7x||5.2x|
|Mon, 19 Jun 2023||€8.3b||€1.6b||€93.4m||26.7x||89.1x||5.1x|
|Wed, 17 May 2023||€8.2b||€1.6b||€91.6m||62.6x||89.3x||5.1x|
|Fri, 14 Apr 2023||€6.9b||€1.6b||€92.7m||53.9x||74.4x||4.3x|
|Sun, 12 Mar 2023||€7.1b||€1.7b||€115.1m||67.5x||61.7x||4.3x|
|Tue, 07 Feb 2023||€8.2b||€1.5b||€85.4m||149.6x||95.7x||5.3x|
|Thu, 05 Jan 2023||€8.2b||€1.5b||€85.4m||149x||96.1x||5.3x|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||€7.7b||€1.5b||€85.4m||110.1x||90.8x||5x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||€7.5b||€1.5b||€85.4m||117.9x||87.6x||4.8x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||€7.3b||€1.5b||€67.8m||55.3x||108.2x||4.9x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||€8.8b||€1.5b||€67.8m||68.7x||130.1x||5.9x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||€8.5b||€1.4b||€95.3m||66x||88.7x||6.1x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||€7.8b||€1.4b||€94.9m||61x||81.8x||5.7x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||€8.2b||€1.4b||€94.9m||48.7x||86.1x||6x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||€7.9b||€1.4b||€96.7m||42.8x||81.9x||5.8x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||€7.7b||€1.2b||€46.0m||42.8x||167.9x||6.5x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||€6.2b||€1.1b||€41.4m||58.4x||149.7x||5.5x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||€6.9b||€1.1b||€43.2m||45x||160.3x||6.1x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||€6.9b||€1.1b||€43.2m||45x||160x||6.1x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||€8.0b||€1.1b||€43.2m||56.2x||186x||7.1x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||€7.5b||€1.1b||€43.2m||56.2x||173.1x||6.6x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||€7.7b||€1.1b||€48.8m||105.9x||157.2x||7.2x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||€7.7b||€1.1b||€48.8m||105.9x||158.6x||7.3x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||€7.2b||€1.1b||€58.0m||105.9x||124x||6.8x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||€9.3b||€1.0b||€67.2m||208.4x||138.5x||8.9x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the French Renewable Energy industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 37.5x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 108x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 5.9x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 4.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Renewable Energy industry have grown 39% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 18% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the French Utilities industry?
|Independent Power Producers and Energy Traders||-0.51%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Independent Power Producers and Energy Traders industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 249x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 37.5%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 28.0% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Renewable Energy industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 107x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Independent Power Producers and Energy Traders industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 38% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 28% per year.
- In contrast, the Renewable Energy industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 17% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?