Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the French Transportation Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 01 Dec 2023||€12.8b||€22.7b||€1.4b||37.8x||9.4x||0.6x|
|Sun, 29 Oct 2023||€12.3b||€20.0b||€1.5b||37.8x||8.3x||0.6x|
|Tue, 26 Sep 2023||€14.0b||€20.0b||€1.5b||37.8x||9.5x||0.7x|
|Thu, 24 Aug 2023||€15.3b||€19.7b||€1.5b||37.8x||10.3x||0.8x|
|Sat, 22 Jul 2023||€15.7b||€18.3b||€1.5b||37.8x||10.6x||0.9x|
|Mon, 19 Jun 2023||€16.1b||€18.3b||€1.5b||37.8x||10.8x||0.9x|
|Wed, 17 May 2023||€14.1b||€18.3b||€1.5b||37.8x||9.5x||0.8x|
|Fri, 14 Apr 2023||€13.9b||€18.2b||€1.4b||37.8x||9.7x||0.8x|
|Sun, 12 Mar 2023||€14.9b||€18.2b||€1.4b||37.8x||10.4x||0.8x|
|Tue, 07 Feb 2023||€12.6b||€17.6b||€1.4b||37.8x||9.1x||0.7x|
|Thu, 05 Jan 2023||€11.9b||€17.6b||€1.4b||37.8x||8.5x||0.7x|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||€10.9b||€17.6b||€1.4b||37.8x||7.8x||0.6x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||€11.2b||€17.3b||€1.3b||37.8x||8.4x||0.7x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||€10.9b||€17.3b||€1.3b||34.2x||8.2x||0.6x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||€11.3b||€16.9b||€1.3b||34.2x||8.6x||0.7x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||€11.4b||€16.8b||€1.2b||34.2x||9.8x||0.7x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||€11.7b||€16.8b||€1.2b||34.1x||10x||0.7x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||€12.8b||€16.6b||€1.1b||55x||11.5x||0.8x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||€12.4b||€16.5b||€1.0b||49.9x||11.9x||0.8x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||€11.9b||€16.5b||€1.0b||12.2x||11.4x||0.7x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||€13.2b||€15.8b||€572.1m||12.9x||23x||0.8x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||€13.7b||€15.8b||€572.1m||11.9x||24x||0.9x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||€12.7b||€15.8b||€572.1m||12.2x||22.2x||0.8x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||€13.4b||€16.1b||€454.7m||13.6x||29.5x||0.8x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||€12.6b||€15.9b||€302.4m||12.2x||41.8x||0.8x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||€12.5b||€15.9b||€293.2m||11.7x||42.5x||0.8x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||€12.3b||€15.9b||€293.2m||11.1x||42.1x||0.8x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||€10.8b||€15.0b||€23.8m||12.7x||451.7x||0.7x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||€8.6b||€13.3b||€587.8m||14.5x||14.6x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the French Transportation industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 9.4x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 55.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.74x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Transportation industry have grown 81% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 14% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the French Industrials industry?
|Cargo Ground Transportation||-0.57%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Railroads industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 952x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Trucking industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 94.4x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Trucking industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 18% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings decline of 6.8% per year.
- In contrast, the Cargo Ground Transportation industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 6.6% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?