Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the French Transportation Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 05 Dec 2022||€10.9b||€17.6b||€1.4b||37.8x||7.8x||0.6x|
|Wed, 02 Nov 2022||€11.4b||€17.3b||€1.3b||37.8x||8.5x||0.7x|
|Fri, 30 Sep 2022||€10.7b||€17.3b||€1.3b||34.2x||8x||0.6x|
|Sun, 28 Aug 2022||€11.3b||€16.9b||€1.3b||34.2x||8.6x||0.7x|
|Tue, 26 Jul 2022||€11.5b||€16.8b||€1.2b||34.2x||9.9x||0.7x|
|Thu, 23 Jun 2022||€11.8b||€16.8b||€1.2b||34.1x||10.1x||0.7x|
|Sat, 21 May 2022||€12.8b||€16.6b||€1.1b||55.3x||11.5x||0.8x|
|Mon, 18 Apr 2022||€12.4b||€16.5b||€1.0b||49.9x||11.9x||0.8x|
|Wed, 16 Mar 2022||€11.9b||€16.5b||€1.0b||12.5x||11.4x||0.7x|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||€13.3b||€15.8b||€572.1m||12.7x||23.3x||0.8x|
|Sun, 09 Jan 2022||€13.7b||€15.8b||€572.1m||11.9x||24x||0.9x|
|Tue, 07 Dec 2021||€12.8b||€15.8b||€572.1m||12.5x||22.4x||0.8x|
|Thu, 04 Nov 2021||€13.3b||€16.1b||€454.7m||13.5x||29.3x||0.8x|
|Sat, 02 Oct 2021||€12.7b||€15.9b||€302.4m||12.2x||41.9x||0.8x|
|Mon, 30 Aug 2021||€12.5b||€15.9b||€293.2m||11.7x||42.7x||0.8x|
|Tue, 06 Jul 2021||€12.3b||€15.9b||€293.2m||11.1x||42.1x||0.8x|
|Fri, 09 Apr 2021||€10.8b||€15.0b||€23.8m||12.7x||451.7x||0.7x|
|Thu, 31 Dec 2020||€8.6b||€13.3b||€587.8m||14.5x||14.6x||0.6x|
|Sun, 04 Oct 2020||€6.9b||€15.3b||€228.2m||11.4x||30.4x||0.5x|
|Wed, 08 Jul 2020||€7.7b||€15.6b||€363.9m||8.7x||21x||0.5x|
|Tue, 31 Mar 2020||€7.1b||€16.4b||€631.0m||5.9x||11.3x||0.4x|
|Fri, 03 Jan 2020||€10.9b||€16.4b||€701.7m||16.2x||15.5x||0.7x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the French Transportation industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 7.8x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 59.0x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.66x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Transportation industry have grown 26% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 2.2% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the French Industrials industry?
- Investors are most optimistic about the Railroads industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Trucking industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 96.0x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Trucking industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 11% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 27% per year.
- In contrast, the Trucking industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 11% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?