Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the French Diversified REITs Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Sun, 22 May 2022||€13.4b||€2.7b||€1.5b||8.6x|
|Tue, 19 Apr 2022||€14.2b||€2.7b||€1.5b||8.8x|
|Thu, 17 Mar 2022||€13.8b||€2.6b||€1.5b||8.4x|
|Sat, 12 Feb 2022||€14.0b||€2.8b||€630.9m||10.3x|
|Mon, 10 Jan 2022||€15.2b||€2.7b||€547.8m||12.7x|
|Wed, 08 Dec 2021||€14.7b||€2.8b||€587.7m||9.2x|
|Fri, 05 Nov 2021||€15.5b||€2.7b||€586.1m||9.7x|
|Sun, 03 Oct 2021||€15.2b||€2.7b||€595.8m||9.9x|
|Tue, 31 Aug 2021||€16.5b||€2.7b||€588.1m||14.4x|
|Wed, 07 Jul 2021||€16.3b||€2.7b||€588.1m||14.6x|
|Sat, 10 Apr 2021||€14.4b||€2.6b||€472.7m||10x|
|Fri, 01 Jan 2021||€15.1b||€2.6b||€358.2m||9.4x|
|Mon, 05 Oct 2020||€12.9b||€2.7b||€1.0b||7.8x|
|Thu, 09 Jul 2020||€13.9b||€2.7b||€1.5b||7.6x|
|Wed, 01 Apr 2020||€15.4b||€2.6b||€1.8b||6.5x|
|Sat, 04 Jan 2020||€20.2b||€2.6b||€2.0b||9x|
|Tue, 08 Oct 2019||€17.8b||€2.5b||€1.8b||8.1x|
|Mon, 01 Jul 2019||€16.8b||€2.5b||€1.7b||9.2x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 9.3x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Diversified REITs industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 2.5% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased and as a result, profits have held steady.
How does French Diversified REITs compare with similar industries?
|Hotel and Resort REITs||2.70%|
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?