Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bulgarian Electric Utilities Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||лв1.0b||лв2.1b||лв77.5m||10.4x||13.4x||0.5x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||лв1.0b||лв2.1b||лв63.8m||9.1x||16.3x||0.5x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||лв1.0b||лв2.1b||лв63.3m||9.1x||16.3x||0.5x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||лв1.0b||лв2.0b||лв43.6m||11.6x||23.7x||0.5x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||лв1.0b||лв2.0b||лв43.6m||11.6x||23.7x||0.5x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||лв1.0b||лв2.0b||лв56.4m||11.6x||18.3x||0.5x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||лв1.0b||лв2.0b||лв65.8m||11.6x||15.7x||0.5x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||лв1.0b||лв2.0b||лв65.5m||11.6x||15.8x||0.5x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||лв1.0b||лв2.0b||лв20.8m||10.9x||49.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||лв843.1m||лв1.5b||лв67.3m||9.1x||12.5x||0.6x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||лв834.6m||лв1.5b||лв68.8m||10.3x||12.1x||0.5x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||лв825.0m||лв1.5b||лв51.0m||14.7x||16.2x||0.6x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||лв836.0m||лв1.3b||лв51.3m||15.7x||16.3x||0.7x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||лв810.8m||лв1.3b||лв51.3m||15.5x||15.8x||0.6x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||лв820.8m||лв1.1b||лв53.0m||22.3x||15.5x||0.7x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||лв840.8m||лв1.1b||лв52.7m||22.7x||15.9x||0.7x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||лв829.2m||лв1.1b||лв52.7m||22.6x||15.7x||0.7x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||лв766.7m||лв1.1b||лв51.2m||15.8x||15x||0.7x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||лв718.0m||лв1.1b||лв59.1m||12.6x||12.1x||0.6x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||лв561.3m||лв1.0b||лв56.7m||9x||9.9x||0.5x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||лв528.2m||лв1.0b||лв62.3m||7.7x||8.5x||0.5x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||лв449.3m||лв1.0b||лв67.5m||5.9x||6.7x||0.4x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||лв408.5m||лв995.7m||лв54.5m||6.6x||7.5x||0.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Bulgarian Electric Utilities industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 14.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.57x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Electric Utilities industry have grown 28% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 30% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Bulgarian Electric Utilities compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|