Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bulgarian Multi-Sector Holdings Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||лв310.3m||лв441.4m||лв79.0m||2.2x||3.9x||0.7x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||лв305.7m||лв441.4m||лв79.0m||2.1x||3.9x||0.7x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||лв314.3m||лв441.4m||лв79.0m||2.2x||4x||0.7x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||лв278.0m||лв393.9m||лв62.8m||2.3x||4.4x||0.7x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||лв282.0m||лв393.9m||лв62.8m||2.4x||4.5x||0.7x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||лв291.3m||лв351.4m||лв52.7m||2.9x||5.5x||0.8x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||лв280.1m||лв351.4m||лв52.7m||2.8x||5.3x||0.8x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||лв292.6m||лв351.4m||лв52.7m||3.1x||5.6x||0.8x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||лв281.4m||лв329.0m||лв45.1m||3.4x||6.2x||0.9x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||лв314.5m||лв329.0m||лв45.1m||4.1x||7x||1x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||лв282.4m||лв364.9m||лв40.7m||3.7x||6.9x||0.8x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||лв344.3m||лв351.1m||лв30.6m||6x||11.3x||1x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||лв339.0m||лв351.1m||лв30.6m||6.2x||11.1x||1x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||лв347.0m||лв351.2m||лв40.0m||5.1x||8.7x||1x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||лв289.6m||лв339.6m||лв24.0m||6x||12.1x||0.9x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||лв288.0m||лв339.6m||лв24.0m||5.7x||12x||0.8x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||лв242.3m||лв339.6m||лв24.0m||4x||10.1x||0.7x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||лв253.8m||лв339.6m||лв24.0m||4.5x||10.6x||0.7x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||лв209.0m||лв330.0m||лв20.5m||3.4x||10.2x||0.6x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||лв184.2m||лв325.5m||лв16.9m||2.9x||10.9x||0.6x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||лв177.8m||лв304.1m||лв184.7m||0.3x||1x||0.6x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||лв175.0m||лв266.6m||лв176.0m||0.3x||1x||0.7x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||лв181.7m||лв230.9m||лв179.9m||6.9x||1x||0.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Bulgarian Multi-Sector Holdings industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 3.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 6.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.76x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Multi-Sector Holdings industry have declined 25% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 31% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
How does Bulgarian Multi-Sector Holdings compare with similar industries?
|Other Diversified Financial Services||0%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|