Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Bulgarian Tech Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||лв600.3m||лв298.9m||лв23.6m||19x||25.5x||2x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||лв568.6m||лв285.0m||лв40.0m||14x||14.2x||2x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||лв553.0m||лв285.0m||лв40.0m||15.2x||13.8x||1.9x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||лв585.7m||лв291.9m||лв40.8m||14.6x||14.4x||2x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||лв557.6m||лв291.9m||лв40.8m||14.1x||13.7x||1.9x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||лв577.0m||лв291.9m||лв40.8m||14.7x||14.2x||2x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||лв558.1m||лв294.0m||лв43.9m||11.3x||12.7x||1.9x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||лв610.7m||лв295.8m||лв43.4m||10.7x||14.1x||2.1x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||лв575.6m||лв295.8m||лв43.4m||11x||13.3x||1.9x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||лв625.8m||лв301.4m||лв34.0m||17.8x||18.4x||2.1x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||лв692.2m||лв300.9m||лв34.2m||23.8x||20.3x||2.3x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||лв682.2m||лв294.1m||лв35.6m||23.7x||19.2x||2.3x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||лв620.0m||лв296.1m||лв34.9m||20.7x||17.7x||2.1x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||лв634.9m||лв265.6m||лв34.7m||20.6x||18.3x||2.4x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||лв540.3m||лв261.7m||лв33.4m||19.2x||16.2x||2.1x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||лв531.6m||лв261.9m||лв33.2m||18.7x||16x||2x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||лв451.0m||лв261.9m||лв33.1m||14.7x||13.6x||1.7x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||лв312.8m||лв251.5m||лв29.4m||12.2x||10.7x||1.2x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||лв234.3m||лв236.6m||лв21.3m||13.5x||11x||1x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||лв181.8m||лв220.7m||лв26.2m||8.1x||6.9x||0.8x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||лв75.0m||лв97.2m||лв12.8m||13.1x||5.9x||0.8x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||лв100.9m||лв100.8m||лв11.3m||14.3x||8.9x||1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Bulgarian Information Technology industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 17.1x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 12.9x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.6x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 2.0x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Information Technology industry have grown 46% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 44% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bulgarian Tech sector?
|Electronic Equipment and Components||5.58%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the IT industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 13.7x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 27.0%, which is higher than its past year's earnings decline of 11.3% per year.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the IT industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 27% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings decline of 11% per year.
- In contrast, the IT industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 27% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?