Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bulgarian Industrial Conglomerates Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||лв629.5m||лв1.5b||лв118.8m||2.8x||5.3x||0.4x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||лв629.6m||лв1.5b||лв118.8m||2.7x||5.3x||0.4x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||лв619.6m||лв1.5b||лв118.8m||2.8x||5.2x||0.4x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||лв596.8m||лв1.6b||лв92.4m||3.1x||6.5x||0.4x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||лв630.7m||лв1.6b||лв92.4m||3.2x||6.8x||0.4x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||лв666.8m||лв1.4b||лв64.7m||4.7x||10.3x||0.5x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||лв667.3m||лв1.4b||лв64.7m||4.7x||10.3x||0.5x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||лв703.3m||лв1.4b||лв64.7m||5x||10.9x||0.5x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||лв690.6m||лв1.4b||лв45.9m||6.6x||15.1x||0.5x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||лв690.1m||лв1.4b||лв45.9m||6.6x||15x||0.5x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||лв586.8m||лв1.4b||лв45.9m||5.2x||12.8x||0.4x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||лв569.2m||лв1.4b||лв30.9m||6x||18.4x||0.4x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||лв570.6m||лв1.4b||лв30.9m||6.1x||18.5x||0.4x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||лв543.9m||лв1.4b||лв30.9m||5.6x||17.6x||0.4x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||лв539.7m||лв1.3b||лв23.9m||6.2x||22.6x||0.4x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||лв541.1m||лв1.3b||лв23.9m||6.5x||22.7x||0.4x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||лв509.3m||лв1.3b||лв42.8m||6.7x||11.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||лв474.6m||лв1.3b||лв42.8m||6x||11.1x||0.4x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||лв449.2m||лв1.3b||лв43.6m||5.1x||10.3x||0.3x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||лв423.2m||лв1.2b||лв42.0m||5.1x||10.1x||0.3x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||лв403.8m||лв1.3b||лв52.0m||4x||7.8x||0.3x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||лв424.9m||лв1.4b||лв52.8m||4.2x||8x||0.3x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||лв408.4m||лв1.4b||лв61.7m||3.7x||6.6x||0.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Bulgarian Industrial Conglomerates industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.3x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 11.1x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.38x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Industrial Conglomerates industry have grown 13% per year over the last three years, while revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that companies overall are more efficiently conducting business since profits are increasing while sales have been flat.
How does Bulgarian Industrial Conglomerates compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|