Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Bulgarian Materials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||лв364.9m||лв1.4b||лв138.0m||6.1x||2.6x||0.3x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||лв337.9m||лв1.4b||лв120.5m||8.1x||2.8x||0.2x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||лв347.5m||лв1.4b||лв120.5m||9x||2.9x||0.2x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||лв363.7m||лв1.3b||лв110.0m||10x||3.3x||0.3x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||лв357.2m||лв1.3b||лв109.4m||12.1x||3.3x||0.3x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||лв405.4m||лв1.3b||лв109.5m||14.5x||3.7x||0.3x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||лв388.3m||лв1.1b||лв58.3m||17.4x||6.7x||0.4x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||лв360.1m||лв884.1m||лв50.6m||10.9x||7.1x||0.4x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||лв286.9m||лв885.9m||лв50.6m||9.5x||5.7x||0.3x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||лв303.6m||лв786.1m||лв17.8m||12x||17.1x||0.4x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||лв273.6m||лв725.1m||лв15.4m||11.1x||17.8x||0.4x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||лв303.9m||лв699.9m||лв10.6m||11.7x||28.6x||0.4x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||лв305.0m||лв606.8m||лв12.3m||4.5x||24.8x||0.5x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||лв321.2m||лв606.8m||лв12.3m||4.8x||26.1x||0.5x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||лв315.7m||лв622.0m||лв12.3m||12.1x||25.7x||0.5x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||лв317.0m||лв622.0m||лв12.3m||11.2x||25.8x||0.5x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||лв298.2m||лв599.5m||лв22.1m||13.3x||13.5x||0.5x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||лв261.4m||лв599.9m||лв12.3m||22.9x||21.2x||0.4x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||лв234.0m||лв593.0m||лв11.0m||19.9x||21.3x||0.4x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||лв243.6m||лв606.4m||лв13.2m||13.8x||18.5x||0.4x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||лв220.7m||лв622.1m||-лв11,535,000.00||20.8x||-19.1x||0.4x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||лв251.5m||лв642.5m||-лв3,527,000.00||15.4x||-71.3x||0.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Bulgarian Materials industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 2.6x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 7.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.40x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Materials industry have grown 249% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 28% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bulgarian Materials sector?
|Paper and Forestry Products||0%|
|Metals and Mining||-0.61%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Packaging industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 93.3x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Chemicals industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 2.7x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?