Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bulgarian Capital Markets Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 05 Dec 2022||лв844.2m||лв103.7m||лв23.7m||7.6x||35.6x||8.1x|
|Wed, 02 Nov 2022||лв822.2m||лв103.6m||лв24.2m||7.3x||34x||7.9x|
|Fri, 30 Sep 2022||лв828.3m||лв103.6m||лв24.2m||7.5x||34.2x||8x|
|Sun, 28 Aug 2022||лв840.7m||лв103.5m||лв24.8m||9.1x||34x||8.1x|
|Tue, 26 Jul 2022||лв838.8m||лв103.3m||лв24.3m||9.4x||34.5x||8.1x|
|Thu, 23 Jun 2022||лв825.0m||лв103.7m||лв24.9m||12.6x||33.1x||8x|
|Sat, 21 May 2022||лв829.4m||лв103.0m||лв24.7m||13.8x||33.6x||8.1x|
|Mon, 18 Apr 2022||лв821.2m||лв103.3m||лв25.0m||13.9x||32.8x||7.9x|
|Wed, 16 Mar 2022||лв813.9m||лв103.4m||лв25.3m||17.4x||32.2x||7.9x|
|Fri, 11 Feb 2022||лв823.9m||лв101.9m||лв29.0m||9.6x||28.4x||8.1x|
|Sun, 09 Jan 2022||лв829.0m||лв87.7m||лв15.7m||46.7x||52.8x||9.5x|
|Tue, 07 Dec 2021||лв809.1m||лв83.3m||-лв2,872,000.00||28.8x||-281.7x||9.7x|
|Thu, 04 Nov 2021||лв792.0m||лв83.0m||-лв3,172,000.00||26.3x||-249.7x||9.5x|
|Sat, 02 Oct 2021||лв785.1m||лв83.0m||-лв3,172,000.00||26.4x||-247.5x||9.5x|
|Mon, 30 Aug 2021||лв762.8m||лв82.9m||-лв2,620,000.00||16.1x||-291.1x||9.2x|
|Tue, 06 Jul 2021||лв738.5m||лв82.9m||-лв2,620,000.00||16.7x||-281.9x||8.9x|
|Fri, 09 Apr 2021||лв727.1m||лв81.1m||-лв3,898,000.00||18.4x||-186.5x||9x|
|Thu, 31 Dec 2020||лв678.9m||лв81.9m||-лв5,041,000.00||24.1x||-134.7x||8.3x|
|Sun, 04 Oct 2020||лв664.2m||лв81.6m||-лв8,209,692.00||10.3x||-80.9x||8.1x|
|Wed, 08 Jul 2020||лв656.3m||лв86.2m||-лв7,822,182.00||72.7x||-83.9x||7.6x|
|Tue, 31 Mar 2020||лв617.8m||лв87.0m||-лв1,262,500.00||10.4x||-489.3x||7.1x|
|Fri, 03 Jan 2020||лв636.9m||лв89.8m||лв8.5m||16.6x||74.8x||7.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Bulgarian Capital Markets industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 35.6x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -155x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 8.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Capital Markets industry have grown 41% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 4.9% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bulgarian Financials industry?
|Investment Banking and Brokerage||0%|
|Diversified Capital Markets||0%|
|Financial Exchanges and Data||-0.55%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Asset Management industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Financial Exchanges and Data industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 9.6x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?