Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Romanian Asset Management Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 09 Dec 2022||RON16.3b||RON6.7b||RON5.9b||6.4x||2.7x||2.4x|
|Sun, 06 Nov 2022||RON14.1b||RON8.7b||RON8.0b||5.7x||1.8x||1.6x|
|Tue, 04 Oct 2022||RON13.8b||RON8.7b||RON8.0b||5.1x||1.7x||1.6x|
|Thu, 01 Sep 2022||RON15.3b||RON6.2b||RON5.7b||5.6x||2.7x||2.5x|
|Sat, 30 Jul 2022||RON15.5b||RON6.2b||RON5.7b||5.1x||2.7x||2.5x|
|Mon, 27 Jun 2022||RON16.6b||RON6.2b||RON5.7b||4.7x||2.9x||2.7x|
|Wed, 25 May 2022||RON16.6b||RON6.3b||RON5.8b||6.2x||2.8x||2.6x|
|Fri, 22 Apr 2022||RON16.8b||RON6.2b||RON5.7b||6.5x||2.9x||2.7x|
|Sun, 20 Mar 2022||RON16.3b||RON6.2b||RON5.7b||7.1x||2.8x||2.6x|
|Tue, 15 Feb 2022||RON16.6b||RON4.9b||RON4.5b||6.4x||3.7x||3.4x|
|Thu, 13 Jan 2022||RON16.6b||RON4.9b||RON4.5b||7x||3.7x||3.4x|
|Sat, 11 Dec 2021||RON15.7b||RON4.9b||RON4.5b||7.2x||3.5x||3.2x|
|Mon, 08 Nov 2021||RON15.4b||RON3.6b||RON3.2b||5.9x||4.8x||4.2x|
|Wed, 06 Oct 2021||RON15.9b||RON3.6b||RON3.2b||5.8x||4.9x||4.4x|
|Fri, 03 Sep 2021||RON15.7b||RON3.4b||RON3.0b||9.3x||5.3x||4.6x|
|Sun, 01 Aug 2021||RON15.3b||RON3.4b||RON3.0b||9.3x||5.2x||4.4x|
|Wed, 05 May 2021||RON14.5b||RON3.5b||RON3.0b||10x||4.8x||4.2x|
|Sat, 06 Feb 2021||RON4.2b||RON600.7m||RON221.5m||20.2x||19.1x||7x|
|Tue, 10 Nov 2020||RON11.7b||RON1.0b||RON567.0m||18.1x||20.6x||11.6x|
|Mon, 03 Aug 2020||RON12.5b||RON1.2b||RON767.1m||20.6x||16.2x||10.2x|
|Thu, 07 May 2020||RON11.6b||RON1.6b||RON1.1b||11.5x||10.2x||7.3x|
|Sun, 09 Feb 2020||RON14.8b||RON4.3b||RON3.8b||7.6x||3.9x||3.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Romanian Asset Management and Custody Banks industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 2.7x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 8.1x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 5.3x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 2.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Asset Management and Custody Banks industry have grown 17% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 17% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Romanian Asset Management compare with similar industries?
|Financial Exchanges and Data||2.41%|
|Diversified Capital Markets||0%|
|Investment Banking and Brokerage||-0.16%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?