Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Chilean Diversified Financial Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Thu, 26 May 2022||CL$2.7t||CL$4.7t||CL$962.7b||4x|
|Sat, 23 Apr 2022||CL$2.8t||CL$4.1t||CL$1.0t||4.3x|
|Mon, 21 Mar 2022||CL$2.8t||CL$4.0t||CL$1.0t||4x|
|Wed, 16 Feb 2022||CL$2.6t||CL$3.5t||CL$811.9b||4.3x|
|Fri, 14 Jan 2022||CL$2.5t||CL$3.5t||CL$820.0b||4x|
|Sun, 12 Dec 2021||CL$2.4t||CL$3.5t||CL$834.9b||3.8x|
|Tue, 09 Nov 2021||CL$2.4t||CL$3.3t||CL$818.0b||3.8x|
|Thu, 07 Oct 2021||CL$2.6t||CL$3.1t||CL$796.3b||4.2x|
|Sat, 04 Sep 2021||CL$2.8t||CL$3.1t||CL$755.1b||4.7x|
|Mon, 02 Aug 2021||CL$2.8t||CL$3.1t||CL$755.1b||4.6x|
|Thu, 06 May 2021||CL$3.1t||CL$3.0t||CL$625.7b||5.4x|
|Sun, 07 Feb 2021||CL$3.2t||CL$2.9t||CL$315.7b||12.3x|
|Sat, 31 Oct 2020||CL$3.0t||CL$2.9t||CL$173.4b||10.2x|
|Tue, 04 Aug 2020||CL$3.0t||CL$3.0t||CL$129.5b||13.4x|
|Fri, 08 May 2020||CL$3.1t||CL$3.2t||CL$71.5b||13.3x|
|Mon, 10 Feb 2020||CL$3.3t||CL$3.1t||CL$227.4b||10.2x|
|Sun, 03 Nov 2019||CL$3.7t||CL$3.0t||CL$245.6b||13.4x|
|Wed, 07 Aug 2019||CL$4.0t||CL$3.0t||CL$296.7b||12x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are more pessimistic on the industry, indicating that they anticipate long-term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 4.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 9.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Diversified Financial industry have grown 53% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 18% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Chilean Financials industry?
|Other Diversified Financial Services||0%|
|Multi-Sector Holdings||-0.41%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Other Diversified Financial Services industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 11.5x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Multi-Sector Holdings industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 7.9x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?