Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bangladeshi Banks Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||৳663.5b||৳472.7b||৳84.9b||7.6x||7.8x||1.4x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||৳657.4b||৳451.6b||৳83.4b||7.4x||7.9x||1.5x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||৳663.0b||৳451.6b||৳83.8b||7.4x||7.9x||1.5x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||৳660.1b||৳451.0b||৳84.0b||7.4x||7.9x||1.5x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||৳665.7b||৳435.5b||৳84.7b||7.9x||7.9x||1.5x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||৳673.1b||৳435.1b||৳84.7b||7.9x||7.9x||1.5x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||৳685.3b||৳424.8b||৳86.9b||7.7x||7.9x||1.6x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||৳695.1b||৳414.3b||৳86.5b||7.6x||8x||1.7x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||৳710.6b||৳416.7b||৳88.8b||7.3x||8x||1.7x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||৳748.7b||৳416.7b||৳88.8b||7.4x||8.4x||1.8x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||৳732.0b||৳416.7b||৳88.8b||7.5x||8.2x||1.8x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||৳745.1b||৳415.8b||৳88.9b||7.8x||8.4x||1.8x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||৳727.5b||৳406.1b||৳85.9b||7.9x||8.5x||1.8x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||৳728.0b||৳405.3b||৳86.1b||8.3x||8.5x||1.8x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||৳734.4b||৳405.3b||৳86.1b||8.8x||8.5x||1.8x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||৳679.3b||৳402.1b||৳85.5b||7.6x||7.9x||1.7x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||৳564.8b||৳376.0b||৳74.1b||6.4x||7.6x||1.5x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||৳570.0b||৳371.6b||৳71.5b||6.9x||8x||1.5x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||৳550.8b||৳361.7b||৳72.5b||7.2x||7.6x||1.5x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||৳449.7b||৳357.4b||৳66.8b||6.5x||6.7x||1.3x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||৳453.6b||৳372.1b||৳74.6b||6.3x||6.1x||1.2x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||৳536.7b||৳360.1b||৳70.1b||6.3x||7.7x||1.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Bangladeshi Banks industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 7.7x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Banks industry have grown 4.3% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 9.6% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bangladeshi Financials industry?
|Diversified Banks||-0.0066%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Regional Banks industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 5.6x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified Banks industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 7.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?