Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Bangladeshi Industrials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 07 Dec 2022||৳225.8b||৳174.9b||৳12.8b||22.3x||17.7x||1.3x|
|Fri, 04 Nov 2022||৳231.8b||৳173.6b||৳12.8b||25.6x||18.1x||1.3x|
|Sun, 02 Oct 2022||৳255.9b||৳174.3b||৳12.6b||28.5x||20.2x||1.5x|
|Tue, 30 Aug 2022||৳242.0b||৳174.3b||৳12.6b||28.8x||19.1x||1.4x|
|Thu, 28 Jul 2022||৳222.3b||৳174.3b||৳12.6b||22.7x||17.6x||1.3x|
|Sat, 25 Jun 2022||৳246.8b||৳174.7b||৳12.8b||24x||19.3x||1.4x|
|Mon, 23 May 2022||৳229.4b||৳174.1b||৳12.3b||28.4x||18.6x||1.3x|
|Wed, 20 Apr 2022||৳247.6b||৳170.0b||৳12.3b||32.5x||20.2x||1.5x|
|Fri, 18 Mar 2022||৳266.7b||৳170.0b||৳12.3b||33.9x||21.8x||1.6x|
|Sun, 13 Feb 2022||৳271.6b||৳169.4b||৳11.7b||36.1x||23.1x||1.6x|
|Tue, 11 Jan 2022||৳263.6b||৳164.6b||৳11.5b||32.8x||22.9x||1.6x|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2021||৳261.1b||৳132.9b||৳3.8b||39.9x||68.2x||2x|
|Sat, 06 Nov 2021||৳266.7b||৳131.8b||৳3.7b||35.5x||72.1x||2x|
|Mon, 04 Oct 2021||৳257.7b||৳131.8b||৳3.7b||43.9x||69.7x||2x|
|Wed, 01 Sep 2021||৳219.6b||৳131.8b||৳3.7b||34.7x||59.4x||1.7x|
|Thu, 08 Jul 2021||৳180.7b||৳131.8b||৳3.7b||28.2x||48.9x||1.4x|
|Wed, 31 Mar 2021||৳152.4b||৳130.8b||৳3.3b||25.3x||46.3x||1.2x|
|Sat, 02 Jan 2021||৳135.9b||৳127.1b||৳2.5b||29.7x||53.4x||1.1x|
|Tue, 06 Oct 2020||৳99.9b||৳126.0b||৳2.2b||25.9x||45.8x||0.8x|
|Fri, 10 Jul 2020||৳78.9b||৳125.0b||৳2.2b||19.8x||36.1x||0.6x|
|Thu, 02 Apr 2020||৳78.5b||৳132.7b||৳3.9b||13.8x||20x||0.6x|
|Sun, 05 Jan 2020||৳82.1b||৳131.1b||৳4.3b||13.8x||19.2x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Bangladeshi Industrials industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 17.7x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 36.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Industrials industry have grown 44% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 10% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bangladeshi Industrials sector?
|Aerospace & Defense||0%|
|Marine and Shipping||-0.44%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Machinery industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 442x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Marine and Shipping industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 17.6x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?