Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bangladeshi Metals and Mining Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||৳99.4b||৳210.9b||৳8.5b||22.1x||11.7x||0.5x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||৳102.2b||৳201.8b||৳12.0b||22.1x||8.5x||0.5x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||৳104.4b||৳201.7b||৳12.0b||26.6x||8.7x||0.5x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||৳101.6b||৳201.7b||৳12.0b||25.9x||8.4x||0.5x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||৳105.3b||৳201.7b||৳12.0b||22.9x||8.8x||0.5x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||৳105.2b||৳196.6b||৳12.5b||22.1x||8.4x||0.5x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||৳112.0b||৳195.7b||৳13.1b||24.1x||8.5x||0.6x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||৳113.3b||৳183.4b||৳13.3b||24.3x||8.5x||0.6x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||৳103.8b||৳182.8b||৳12.7b||16x||8.2x||0.6x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||৳117.3b||৳182.8b||৳12.6b||19.6x||9.3x||0.6x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||৳106.7b||৳173.7b||৳12.3b||17.4x||8.7x||0.6x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||৳108.4b||৳173.5b||৳12.3b||17.7x||8.8x||0.6x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||৳109.9b||৳132.5b||৳7.4b||25.2x||14.9x||0.8x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||৳109.6b||৳132.4b||৳7.3b||25.4x||15x||0.8x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||৳103.9b||৳134.7b||৳7.2b||25.1x||14.5x||0.8x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||৳81.8b||৳134.7b||৳7.2b||22.8x||11.4x||0.6x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||৳61.7b||৳134.7b||৳7.2b||18.3x||8.6x||0.5x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||৳64.5b||৳123.4b||৳4.1b||36.3x||15.8x||0.5x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||৳60.2b||৳112.8b||৳2.9b||39.4x||20.9x||0.5x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||৳49.1b||৳113.0b||৳2.6b||33.2x||18.9x||0.4x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||৳49.1b||৳139.6b||৳4.1b||17.4x||11.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||৳54.5b||৳153.5b||৳4.7b||13.7x||11.6x||0.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Bangladeshi Metals and Mining industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 12.6x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.53x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Metals and Mining industry have grown 17% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 8.3% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bangladeshi Materials industry?
|Metals and Mining||0.018%|
|Diversified Metals and Mining||0%|
|Precious Metals and Minerals||0%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Aluminum industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 36.1x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Steel industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average of 12.2x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?