Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bangladeshi Luxury Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||৳207.5b||৳190.1b||৳8.5b||21.2x||24.5x||1.1x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||৳209.2b||৳182.7b||৳8.9b||23x||23.6x||1.1x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||৳215.4b||৳180.6b||৳8.9b||23.2x||24.3x||1.2x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||৳218.5b||৳180.7b||৳8.9b||24.2x||24.6x||1.2x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||৳204.8b||৳179.8b||৳8.6b||22x||23.7x||1.1x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||৳210.6b||৳179.7b||৳8.6b||22.3x||24.5x||1.2x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||৳209.5b||৳170.5b||৳7.3b||23.8x||28.7x||1.2x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||৳213.0b||৳169.7b||৳7.1b||25.3x||29.8x||1.3x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||৳220.3b||৳169.7b||৳7.1b||25.8x||30.9x||1.3x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||৳219.1b||৳167.0b||৳6.7b||27.5x||32.6x||1.3x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||৳204.5b||৳156.3b||৳5.7b||24.7x||36.2x||1.3x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||৳199.0b||৳143.2b||৳2.9b||32.1x||69.6x||1.4x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||৳218.9b||৳110.9b||-৳551,785,617.00||65.6x||-396.8x||2x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||৳217.2b||৳134.6b||৳646.3m||60.2x||336x||1.6x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||৳202.0b||৳151.3b||-৳4,810,987,234.00||51.7x||-42x||1.3x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||৳173.2b||৳151.3b||-৳4,810,987,234.00||47.6x||-36x||1.1x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||৳127.9b||৳149.5b||-৳5,561,869,128.00||27.8x||-23x||0.9x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||৳136.4b||৳146.7b||-৳6,104,192,771.00||30.8x||-22.3x||0.9x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||৳141.7b||৳149.0b||-৳5,433,094,935.00||30.2x||-26.1x||1x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||৳119.5b||৳149.8b||-৳4,313,770,344.00||26.1x||-27.7x||0.8x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||৳119.8b||৳166.9b||-৳1,152,359,453.00||18.6x||-103.9x||0.7x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||৳129.2b||৳170.9b||-৳78,485,889.00||17.5x||-1646.1x||0.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Bangladeshi Luxury industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 25.1x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -175x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Luxury industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 5.3% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bangladeshi Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 82.7x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Textiles industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?