Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bangladeshi Chemicals Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||৳142.4b||৳46.7b||৳5.5b||25.7x||26.1x||3.1x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||৳143.0b||৳45.4b||৳5.6b||25.7x||25.5x||3.2x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||৳147.7b||৳45.4b||৳5.6b||25.7x||26.3x||3.3x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||৳147.8b||৳45.4b||৳5.6b||26.5x||26.4x||3.3x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||৳142.3b||৳21.7b||৳2.6b||24.5x||54.1x||6.6x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||৳143.8b||৳39.7b||৳5.1b||26.8x||28.1x||3.6x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||৳142.5b||৳39.6b||৳5.2b||31x||27.2x||3.6x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||৳146.3b||৳39.6b||৳5.3b||28.2x||27.8x||3.7x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||৳150.8b||৳39.6b||৳5.3b||27.8x||28.7x||3.8x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||৳157.4b||৳39.5b||৳5.2b||28.6x||30.4x||4x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||৳152.0b||৳39.3b||৳5.2b||29x||29.2x||3.9x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||৳148.9b||৳38.6b||৳5.0b||33.2x||30x||3.9x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||৳144.6b||৳36.0b||৳4.6b||31.4x||31.2x||4x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||৳155.4b||৳36.1b||৳4.7b||38.8x||33.1x||4.3x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||৳149.2b||৳36.1b||৳4.7b||39.6x||31.7x||4.1x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||৳139.8b||৳36.1b||৳4.7b||33.2x||29.7x||3.9x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||৳130.1b||৳35.5b||৳4.4b||26.4x||29.4x||3.7x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||৳112.5b||৳33.1b||৳4.1b||35.1x||27.7x||3.4x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||৳105.7b||৳32.2b||৳3.7b||49.7x||28.2x||3.3x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||৳99.9b||৳32.8b||৳3.8b||36.2x||26.5x||3.1x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||৳98.9b||৳35.6b||৳4.5b||23.2x||22.1x||2.8x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||৳103.2b||৳34.7b||৳4.6b||21.7x||22.2x||3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Bangladeshi Chemicals industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 28.5x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 3.6x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 3.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Chemicals industry have grown 5.6% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 10% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bangladeshi Materials industry?
|Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals||0%|
|Specialty Chemicals||-0.23%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Commodity Chemicals industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 33.5x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?