Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Bangladeshi Oil and Gas Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Fri, 08 Dec 2023||৳142.2b||৳273.1b||৳15.9b||5.6x||8.9x||0.5x|
|Sun, 05 Nov 2023||৳142.0b||৳266.3b||৳9.1b||10.6x||15.7x||0.5x|
|Tue, 03 Oct 2023||৳141.3b||৳266.3b||৳9.1b||10.5x||15.6x||0.5x|
|Thu, 31 Aug 2023||৳142.4b||৳268.7b||৳12.1b||7.3x||11.8x||0.5x|
|Sat, 29 Jul 2023||৳141.3b||৳268.7b||৳12.1b||7.2x||11.7x||0.5x|
|Mon, 26 Jun 2023||৳142.1b||৳268.7b||৳12.1b||7.3x||11.8x||0.5x|
|Wed, 24 May 2023||৳141.8b||৳268.7b||৳12.1b||7.3x||11.7x||0.5x|
|Fri, 21 Apr 2023||৳141.4b||৳244.3b||৳13.3b||7.7x||10.6x||0.6x|
|Sun, 19 Mar 2023||৳141.0b||৳244.3b||৳13.3b||7.5x||10.6x||0.6x|
|Tue, 14 Feb 2023||৳140.2b||৳244.3b||৳13.3b||7.3x||10.5x||0.6x|
|Thu, 12 Jan 2023||৳139.5b||৳241.9b||৳12.1b||12x||11.6x||0.6x|
|Sat, 10 Dec 2022||৳136.3b||৳240.0b||৳12.2b||11.6x||11.2x||0.6x|
|Mon, 07 Nov 2022||৳136.0b||৳225.9b||৳13.1b||11.2x||10.4x||0.6x|
|Wed, 05 Oct 2022||৳137.9b||৳225.9b||৳13.1b||11.4x||10.6x||0.6x|
|Fri, 02 Sep 2022||৳140.3b||৳225.9b||৳13.1b||11.6x||10.7x||0.6x|
|Sun, 31 Jul 2022||৳132.6b||৳225.9b||৳13.1b||10.9x||10.2x||0.6x|
|Tue, 28 Jun 2022||৳137.4b||৳225.9b||৳13.1b||11.3x||10.5x||0.6x|
|Thu, 26 May 2022||৳131.8b||৳225.8b||৳12.7b||10.6x||10.3x||0.6x|
|Sat, 23 Apr 2022||৳135.3b||৳220.2b||৳13.9b||9.8x||9.7x||0.6x|
|Mon, 21 Mar 2022||৳133.2b||৳220.2b||৳13.9b||9.6x||9.6x||0.6x|
|Wed, 16 Feb 2022||৳141.3b||৳220.2b||৳13.9b||10x||10.2x||0.6x|
|Fri, 14 Jan 2022||৳151.7b||৳218.3b||৳13.7b||10.5x||11.1x||0.7x|
|Sun, 12 Dec 2021||৳141.7b||৳216.6b||৳11.7b||10.6x||12.1x||0.7x|
|Tue, 09 Nov 2021||৳142.1b||৳200.4b||৳11.4b||10.8x||12.5x||0.7x|
|Thu, 07 Oct 2021||৳163.3b||৳200.4b||৳11.4b||12.6x||14.3x||0.8x|
|Sat, 04 Sep 2021||৳154.8b||৳201.5b||৳13.3b||11.6x||11.6x||0.8x|
|Mon, 02 Aug 2021||৳139.2b||৳201.5b||৳13.3b||10.3x||10.5x||0.7x|
|Thu, 06 May 2021||৳125.4b||৳201.5b||৳13.3b||9x||9.4x||0.6x|
|Sun, 07 Feb 2021||৳131.0b||৳203.3b||৳13.2b||9.5x||10x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Bangladeshi Oil and Gas industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 8.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 10.9x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.61x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Oil and Gas industry have grown 7.8% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 12% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bangladeshi Energy industry?
|Oil and Gas||0.37%|
|Oil and Gas Refining and Marketing||0.78%|
|Integrated Oil and Gas||0%|
|Oil and Gas Exploration and Production||0%|
|Coal and Fuels||0%|
|Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 14.7x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Oil and Gas Refining and Marketing industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 8.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?