Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Vietnamese Marine and Shipping Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 08 Dec 2022||₫8.2t||₫3.6t||₫477.6b||11x||17.1x||2.3x|
|Sat, 05 Nov 2022||₫8.2t||₫3.6t||₫476.3b||9.5x||17.2x||2.3x|
|Mon, 03 Oct 2022||₫9.2t||₫3.3t||₫458.6b||9.8x||20.1x||2.8x|
|Wed, 31 Aug 2022||₫10.1t||₫3.3t||₫454.8b||10.6x||22.2x||3x|
|Fri, 29 Jul 2022||₫9.9t||₫3.3t||₫452.7b||7.8x||21.8x||3x|
|Sun, 26 Jun 2022||₫9.8t||₫4.7t||₫472.5b||7.3x||20.8x||2.1x|
|Tue, 24 May 2022||₫9.8t||₫4.7t||₫472.5b||9.5x||20.8x||2.1x|
|Thu, 21 Apr 2022||₫11.3t||₫4.6t||₫469.7b||10.2x||24.1x||2.4x|
|Sat, 19 Mar 2022||₫12.5t||₫4.6t||₫476.8b||9.1x||26.3x||2.7x|
|Mon, 14 Feb 2022||₫10.9t||₫4.6t||₫502.1b||8.7x||21.7x||2.4x|
|Wed, 12 Jan 2022||₫9.0t||₫4.7t||₫418.3b||9.5x||21.4x||1.9x|
|Fri, 10 Dec 2021||₫8.9t||₫4.7t||₫418.3b||9.8x||21.4x||1.9x|
|Sun, 07 Nov 2021||₫11.5t||₫4.7t||₫418.3b||11.3x||27.5x||2.5x|
|Tue, 05 Oct 2021||₫10.0t||₫4.6t||₫429.2b||14.2x||23.3x||2.2x|
|Thu, 02 Sep 2021||₫9.0t||₫6.8t||₫456.4b||12.1x||19.6x||1.3x|
|Sat, 31 Jul 2021||₫7.4t||₫6.8t||₫456.4b||9.9x||16.3x||1.1x|
|Tue, 04 May 2021||₫6.2t||₫6.6t||₫413.4b||11.1x||15x||0.9x|
|Fri, 05 Feb 2021||₫6.3t||₫6.5t||₫381.2b||13.4x||16.6x||1x|
|Mon, 09 Nov 2020||₫4.5t||₫6.5t||₫368.3b||9.9x||12.2x||0.7x|
|Sun, 02 Aug 2020||₫3.8t||₫6.7t||₫353.8b||7x||10.7x||0.6x|
|Wed, 06 May 2020||₫3.4t||₫7.0t||₫410.2b||5.9x||8.4x||0.5x|
|Sat, 08 Feb 2020||₫3.7t||₫7.0t||₫428.3b||6.1x||8.5x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Vietnamese Shipping industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 16.7x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.5x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 2.3x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Shipping industry have grown 3.3% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have declined 20% per year.
- This means that less sales are being generated overall, but since cost of doing business is lower, profits have been increasing.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Vietnamese Industrials industry?
|Marine and Shipping||4.17%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?