Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Vietnamese Distributors Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Sat, 25 Jun 2022||₫3.6t||₫15.6t||₫111.9b||16.5x|
|Mon, 23 May 2022||₫3.6t||₫15.6t||₫111.9b||16.5x|
|Wed, 20 Apr 2022||₫3.5t||₫14.9t||₫119.9b||10.8x|
|Fri, 18 Mar 2022||₫3.9t||₫14.8t||₫135.4b||8.7x|
|Sun, 13 Feb 2022||₫4.0t||₫14.8t||₫135.4b||8.8x|
|Tue, 11 Jan 2022||₫3.4t||₫15.3t||₫140.4b||15.4x|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2021||₫4.7t||₫15.3t||₫140.4b||19.5x|
|Sat, 06 Nov 2021||₫3.3t||₫15.3t||₫140.4b||14.7x|
|Mon, 04 Oct 2021||₫2.9t||₫17.7t||₫226.9b||10.5x|
|Wed, 01 Sep 2021||₫2.5t||₫17.8t||₫228.1b||10.3x|
|Thu, 08 Jul 2021||₫2.5t||₫17.8t||₫228.1b||10.1x|
|Wed, 31 Mar 2021||₫2.5t||₫17.4t||₫217.7b||9.8x|
|Sat, 02 Jan 2021||₫2.4t||₫17.0t||₫162.3b||10.2x|
|Tue, 06 Oct 2020||₫2.5t||₫16.3t||₫120.1b||8x|
|Fri, 10 Jul 2020||₫1.9t||₫16.9t||₫109.5b||9.4x|
|Thu, 02 Apr 2020||₫1.3t||₫18.1t||₫115.6b||11.2x|
|Sun, 05 Jan 2020||₫1.2t||₫19.3t||₫173.2b||6.9x|
|Wed, 09 Oct 2019||₫1.2t||₫19.3t||₫180.4b||6.1x|
|Tue, 02 Jul 2019||₫1.2t||₫18.2t||₫190.1b||5.6x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the industry, and appear confident in long-term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 32.1x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 16.2x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.14x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Distributors industry have declined 16% per year over the last three years,
- Revenues have also declined 5.1% per year.
- This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.
How does Vietnamese Distributors compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?