Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Moroccan Banks Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||د.م184.4b||د.م56.9b||د.م11.1b||15.7x||16.6x||3.2x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||د.م180.2b||د.م56.7b||د.م11.0b||15.4x||16.4x||3.2x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||د.م200.1b||د.م56.0b||د.م11.1b||17.3x||18.1x||3.6x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||د.م200.8b||د.م56.0b||د.م11.1b||17.3x||18.2x||3.6x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||د.م198.2b||د.م56.0b||د.م11.1b||17.2x||17.9x||3.5x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||د.م201.8b||د.م56.0b||د.م11.1b||17.8x||18.3x||3.6x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||د.م206.3b||د.م54.7b||د.م10.4b||18.7x||19.9x||3.8x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||د.م214.1b||د.م54.0b||د.م10.3b||21x||20.8x||4x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||د.م210.9b||د.م54.1b||د.م10.1b||22.1x||20.8x||3.9x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||د.م234.2b||د.م53.7b||د.م9.9b||23.2x||23.7x||4.4x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||د.م224.1b||د.م53.7b||د.م9.9b||21.4x||22.7x||4.2x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||د.م221.3b||د.م52.4b||د.م9.5b||24.4x||23.2x||4.2x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||د.م226.9b||د.م51.2b||د.م8.8b||25x||25.8x||4.4x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||د.م215.8b||د.م49.3b||د.م6.9b||29.2x||31.3x||4.4x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||د.م208.9b||د.م49.1b||د.م6.8b||30.7x||30.7x||4.3x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||د.م205.0b||د.م49.1b||د.م6.8b||30.3x||30.1x||4.2x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||د.م193.1b||د.م48.5b||د.م6.4b||32.2x||30.1x||4x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||د.م190.5b||د.م47.7b||د.م5.4b||43.7x||35.2x||4x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||د.م164.9b||د.م50.8b||د.م7.3b||23.5x||22.6x||3.2x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||د.م165.8b||د.م52.8b||د.م8.5b||21.1x||19.5x||3.1x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||د.م172.5b||د.م55.2b||د.م10.9b||17x||15.8x||3.1x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||د.م222.2b||د.م55.8b||د.م12.3b||18.4x||18.1x||4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Moroccan Banks industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 16.5x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 23.0x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 3.8x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 3.2x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Banks industry have declined 3.5% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that although sales have remained flat, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Moroccan Financials industry?
|Regional Banks||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Diversified Banks industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 23.0x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 16.3%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 30.2% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified Banks industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 23.0x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Diversified Banks industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 16% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 30% per year.
- In contrast, the Diversified Banks industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 16% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?