Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Moroccan Food Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 21 Sep 2023||د.م31.7b||د.م23.0b||د.م1.1b||23x||28.4x||1.4x|
|Sat, 19 Aug 2023||د.م32.1b||د.م22.9b||د.م1.1b||24x||29x||1.4x|
|Mon, 17 Jul 2023||د.م30.8b||د.م22.9b||د.م1.1b||22.5x||27.8x||1.3x|
|Wed, 14 Jun 2023||د.م29.7b||د.م13.6b||د.م800.4m||21.3x||37.1x||2.2x|
|Fri, 12 May 2023||د.م29.3b||د.م13.6b||د.م800.4m||20.9x||36.7x||2.1x|
|Sun, 09 Apr 2023||د.م28.4b||د.م12.4b||د.م661.1m||23.9x||42.9x||2.3x|
|Tue, 07 Mar 2023||د.م28.8b||د.م12.4b||د.م661.1m||24.6x||43.6x||2.3x|
|Thu, 02 Feb 2023||د.م28.0b||د.م12.4b||د.م661.1m||23.7x||42.4x||2.2x|
|Sat, 31 Dec 2022||د.م29.4b||د.م12.2b||د.م686.6m||26.1x||42.9x||2.4x|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||د.م28.5b||د.م17.8b||د.م887.0m||31x||32.2x||1.6x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||د.م28.9b||د.م17.8b||د.م887.0m||31.1x||32.6x||1.6x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||د.م32.9b||د.م17.5b||د.م949.6m||34.6x||34.7x||1.9x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||د.م31.7b||د.م17.5b||د.م949.6m||34.1x||33.4x||1.8x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||د.م31.0b||د.م17.5b||د.م949.6m||30.4x||32.7x||1.8x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||د.م31.3b||د.م18.2b||د.م1.0b||29.9x||31.1x||1.7x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||د.م33.4b||د.م18.2b||د.م1.0b||32.7x||33.1x||1.8x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||د.م33.1b||د.م18.6b||د.م1.2b||30.4x||28.4x||1.8x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||د.م32.8b||د.م18.6b||د.م1.2b||28.8x||28.1x||1.8x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||د.م36.5b||د.م18.6b||د.م1.2b||30x||31x||2x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||د.م35.4b||د.م19.8b||د.م1.2b||29.3x||30.1x||1.8x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||د.م34.6b||د.م19.8b||د.م1.2b||28.8x||29.5x||1.8x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||د.م35.7b||د.م19.8b||د.م1.2b||30.2x||30.4x||1.8x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||د.م36.5b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||31.7x||33.6x||1.9x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||د.م36.0b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||31.2x||33.1x||1.9x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||د.م36.3b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||31.3x||33.4x||1.9x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||د.م32.8b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||28.2x||30.1x||1.7x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||د.م29.5b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||25.1x||27.1x||1.5x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||د.م27.7b||د.م19.1b||د.م1.1b||23.6x||24.6x||1.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Moroccan Food industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 28.4x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 32.2x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.8x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Food industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 6.3% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased and as a result, profits have held steady.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Moroccan Consumer Staples industry?
|Packaged Foods and Meats||2.86%|
|Agricultural Products||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 32.2x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 6.1%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 47.1% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 32.2x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 6.1% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 47% per year.
- In contrast, the Packaged Foods and Meats industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 6.1% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?