Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Moroccan Food Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||د.م28.2b||د.م17.8b||د.م887.0m||31.1x||31.8x||1.6x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||د.م29.0b||د.م17.8b||د.م887.0m||32.2x||32.7x||1.6x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||د.م33.1b||د.م17.5b||د.م949.6m||34.4x||34.9x||1.9x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||د.م31.7b||د.م17.5b||د.م949.6m||34.1x||33.4x||1.8x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||د.م31.0b||د.م17.5b||د.م949.6m||30.4x||32.7x||1.8x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||د.م30.6b||د.م18.2b||د.م1.0b||29.5x||30.3x||1.7x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||د.م33.4b||د.م18.2b||د.م1.0b||32.7x||33.1x||1.8x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||د.م33.1b||د.م18.6b||د.م1.2b||30.4x||28.4x||1.8x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||د.م33.7b||د.م18.6b||د.م1.2b||29.1x||28.9x||1.8x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||د.م36.4b||د.م18.6b||د.م1.2b||30x||31x||2x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||د.م35.4b||د.م18.6b||د.م1.2b||29.3x||30.1x||1.9x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||د.م35.1b||د.م19.8b||د.م1.2b||29x||29.9x||1.8x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||د.م35.9b||د.م19.8b||د.م1.2b||30.4x||30.5x||1.8x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||د.م36.5b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||31.7x||33.6x||1.9x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||د.م36.2b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||31.2x||33.3x||1.9x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||د.م36.3b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||31.3x||33.4x||1.9x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||د.م32.8b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||28.2x||30.1x||1.7x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||د.م29.5b||د.م19.3b||د.م1.1b||25.1x||27.1x||1.5x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||د.م27.7b||د.م19.1b||د.م1.1b||23.6x||24.6x||1.4x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||د.م28.7b||د.م18.9b||د.م1.2b||22.4x||24.7x||1.5x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||د.م24.6b||د.م19.0b||د.م1.2b||21.1x||20.3x||1.3x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||د.م30.6b||د.م19.0b||د.م1.3b||26.2x||24.3x||1.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Moroccan Food industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 31.8x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 28.5x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.7x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Food industry have declined 8.8% per year over the last three years,
- Revenues have also declined 2.4% per year.
- This means overall sales from these companies are declining and profits are subsequently falling as well.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Moroccan Consumer Staples industry?
|Packaged Foods and Meats||0.47%|
|Agricultural Products||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 28.5x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 25.7%, which is higher than its past year's earnings decline of 19.4% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 28.5x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 26% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings decline of 19% per year.
- In contrast, the Packaged Foods and Meats industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 26% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?