Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Jamaican Asset Management Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||JA$21.0b||JA$6.8b||JA$5.7b||9.3x||3.7x||3.1x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||JA$24.8b||JA$7.9b||JA$6.7b||16.3x||3.7x||3.1x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||JA$24.7b||JA$7.9b||JA$6.7b||11.1x||3.7x||3.1x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||JA$24.2b||JA$8.0b||JA$6.9b||10.3x||3.5x||3x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||JA$20.9b||JA$9.5b||JA$8.4b||6.6x||2.5x||2.2x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||JA$24.7b||JA$9.6b||JA$8.5b||6.6x||2.9x||2.6x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||JA$26.1b||JA$10.1b||JA$8.8b||3.9x||3x||2.6x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||JA$25.4b||JA$6.1b||JA$5.2b||6.3x||4.9x||4.2x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||JA$28.0b||JA$4.2b||JA$3.4b||8.2x||8.3x||6.7x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||JA$24.3b||JA$4.2b||JA$3.4b||8.4x||7.1x||5.8x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||JA$15.4b||JA$2.6b||JA$2.0b||11.4x||7.7x||5.8x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||JA$17.3b||JA$2.6b||JA$2.0b||11x||8.6x||6.6x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||JA$17.4b||JA$2.6b||JA$2.0b||10.7x||8.7x||6.7x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||JA$16.8b||JA$2.6b||JA$2.1b||10.1x||8.2x||6.4x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||JA$17.4b||JA$2.8b||JA$2.3b||9.7x||7.5x||6.2x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||JA$16.4b||JA$2.8b||JA$2.3b||10.6x||7.1x||5.8x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||JA$19.9b||JA$3.6b||JA$2.9b||7.6x||6.9x||5.6x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||JA$19.5b||JA$3.6b||JA$2.9b||7.6x||6.7x||5.5x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||JA$18.7b||JA$2.5b||JA$2.0b||6.9x||9.3x||7.4x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||JA$2.4b||JA$226.3m||JA$171.2m||18.7x||14.1x||10.6x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||JA$2.4b||JA$206.0m||JA$116.2m||16.5x||21x||11.9x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||JA$4.7b||JA$345.7m||JA$153.8m||9.1x||30.3x||13.5x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||JA$5.7b||JA$1.1b||JA$698.1m||9.6x||8.2x||5.4x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Jamaican Asset Management and Custody Banks industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 3.7x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 11.0x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 7.1x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 3.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Asset Management and Custody Banks industry have grown 102% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 57% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Jamaican Asset Management compare with similar industries?
|Diversified Capital Markets||0%|
|Financial Exchanges and Data||-4.47%|
|Investment Banking and Brokerage||-5.32%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?