Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Bangladeshi Tech Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||৳26.6b||৳5.3b||৳855.7m||30.3x||31x||5.1x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||৳22.9b||৳5.5b||৳872.4m||23.4x||26.3x||4.2x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||৳24.0b||৳5.5b||৳881.6m||24.3x||27.2x||4.4x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||৳21.7b||৳5.5b||৳881.6m||20.5x||24.6x||4x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||৳21.7b||৳5.5b||৳881.6m||22.3x||24.6x||4x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||৳23.5b||৳5.5b||৳917.8m||24.8x||25.6x||4.3x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||৳26.6b||৳5.3b||৳888.5m||30.9x||29.9x||5x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||৳28.9b||৳5.3b||৳885.7m||32.7x||32.6x||5.5x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||৳30.0b||৳5.3b||৳885.7m||30x||33.9x||5.7x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||৳30.5b||৳5.4b||৳834.2m||32.7x||36.6x||5.7x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||৳32.7b||৳5.4b||৳834.5m||32.3x||39.2x||6.1x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||৳30.7b||৳5.3b||৳779.9m||46.5x||39.4x||5.8x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||৳28.6b||৳4.9b||৳664.8m||45.5x||43x||5.8x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||৳27.4b||৳4.9b||৳664.8m||36.8x||41.2x||5.6x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||৳27.7b||৳4.9b||৳664.8m||38.3x||41.7x||5.7x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||৳22.2b||৳4.9b||৳664.8m||28.1x||33.3x||4.5x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||৳15.7b||৳4.9b||৳664.8m||22.4x||23.7x||3.2x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||৳15.0b||৳4.5b||৳571.6m||24.2x||26.3x||3.4x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||৳15.0b||৳4.5b||৳599.8m||22.4x||24.9x||3.3x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||৳12.7b||৳4.5b||৳599.9m||20.1x||21.2x||2.8x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||৳12.8b||৳4.7b||৳707.1m||18.6x||18.1x||2.7x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||৳15.0b||৳4.6b||৳665.2m||21x||22.5x||3.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Bangladeshi Information Technology industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 31.0x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 28.0x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 4.1x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 5.1x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Information Technology industry have grown 14% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 9.9% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Bangladeshi Tech sector?
|Electronic Equipment and Components||0%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Tech Hardware industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 96.1x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the IT industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 24.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?