Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Peruvian Utilities Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 04 Dec 2023||S/29.4b||S/17.5b||S/2.7b||8.8x||11x||1.7x|
|Wed, 01 Nov 2023||S/31.4b||S/17.1b||S/2.8b||8.6x||11.3x||1.8x|
|Fri, 29 Sep 2023||S/32.2b||S/17.0b||S/2.8b||9.1x||11.5x||1.9x|
|Sun, 27 Aug 2023||S/31.0b||S/16.9b||S/2.8b||9x||11.2x||1.8x|
|Tue, 25 Jul 2023||S/31.1b||S/16.3b||S/2.7b||8.9x||11.5x||1.9x|
|Thu, 22 Jun 2023||S/29.9b||S/16.3b||S/2.7b||8.3x||11.1x||1.8x|
|Sat, 20 May 2023||S/22.9b||S/15.9b||S/2.6b||6.1x||8.8x||1.4x|
|Mon, 17 Apr 2023||S/31.1b||S/15.8b||S/2.6b||8.8x||12.1x||2x|
|Wed, 15 Mar 2023||S/28.6b||S/15.7b||S/2.6b||8.8x||11.1x||1.8x|
|Fri, 10 Feb 2023||S/27.5b||S/15.1b||S/2.5b||8.9x||11.1x||1.8x|
|Sun, 08 Jan 2023||S/24.1b||S/15.1b||S/2.5b||9x||9.8x||1.6x|
|Tue, 06 Dec 2022||S/25.5b||S/15.1b||S/2.5b||9x||10.3x||1.7x|
|Thu, 03 Nov 2022||S/20.1b||S/14.8b||S/2.4b||6.9x||8.4x||1.4x|
|Sat, 01 Oct 2022||S/19.1b||S/14.7b||S/2.3b||6.6x||8.2x||1.3x|
|Mon, 29 Aug 2022||S/19.6b||S/14.5b||S/2.3b||6.7x||8.6x||1.4x|
|Wed, 27 Jul 2022||S/19.6b||S/14.2b||S/2.2b||6.9x||8.8x||1.4x|
|Fri, 24 Jun 2022||S/20.3b||S/14.1b||S/2.2b||7.2x||9.2x||1.4x|
|Sun, 22 May 2022||S/19.0b||S/13.8b||S/2.1b||7.2x||9x||1.4x|
|Tue, 19 Apr 2022||S/22.3b||S/13.7b||S/2.1b||8.6x||10.6x||1.6x|
|Thu, 17 Mar 2022||S/22.2b||S/13.6b||S/2.1b||8.8x||10.4x||1.6x|
|Sat, 12 Feb 2022||S/22.6b||S/13.3b||S/2.0b||9x||11.1x||1.7x|
|Mon, 10 Jan 2022||S/20.3b||S/13.4b||S/2.1b||8.6x||9.9x||1.5x|
|Wed, 08 Dec 2021||S/20.7b||S/13.4b||S/2.1b||8.5x||10x||1.5x|
|Fri, 05 Nov 2021||S/20.4b||S/13.2b||S/2.0b||8.5x||10.1x||1.6x|
|Sun, 03 Oct 2021||S/18.1b||S/13.1b||S/2.0b||7.3x||8.9x||1.4x|
|Tue, 31 Aug 2021||S/16.3b||S/13.0b||S/2.0b||7x||8.2x||1.3x|
|Wed, 07 Jul 2021||S/19.6b||S/13.0b||S/2.0b||7.5x||9.8x||1.5x|
|Sat, 10 Apr 2021||S/25.5b||S/12.3b||S/1.8b||10.5x||13.8x||2.1x|
|Fri, 01 Jan 2021||S/28.2b||S/12.2b||S/1.8b||10.6x||15.3x||2.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the Peruvian Utilities industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 10.8x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.7x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Utilities industry have grown 11% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 13% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Peruvian Utilities sector?
|Other Utilities||-4.96%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Electric Utilities industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 11.2x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Renewable Energy industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 10.6x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?