Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Peruvian Food Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 02 Dec 2023||S/11.3b||S/25.1b||S/819.8m||5x||13.8x||0.5x|
|Mon, 30 Oct 2023||S/11.4b||S/25.9b||S/982.9m||5.7x||11.6x||0.4x|
|Wed, 27 Sep 2023||S/11.7b||S/26.5b||S/1.1b||5.1x||10.4x||0.4x|
|Fri, 25 Aug 2023||S/12.0b||S/26.5b||S/1.2b||5.3x||10.4x||0.5x|
|Sun, 23 Jul 2023||S/12.7b||S/27.0b||S/1.3b||5.1x||9.7x||0.5x|
|Tue, 20 Jun 2023||S/12.2b||S/27.0b||S/1.3b||5.1x||9.2x||0.5x|
|Thu, 18 May 2023||S/12.0b||S/27.1b||S/1.4b||4.1x||8.6x||0.4x|
|Sat, 15 Apr 2023||S/13.1b||S/27.2b||S/1.6b||4.4x||8.1x||0.5x|
|Mon, 13 Mar 2023||S/12.9b||S/27.0b||S/1.6b||4.5x||8.1x||0.5x|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||S/12.7b||S/26.4b||S/1.5b||4.7x||8.2x||0.5x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||S/13.2b||S/26.4b||S/1.5b||4.6x||8.5x||0.5x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||S/12.8b||S/26.5b||S/1.6b||4.2x||8x||0.5x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||S/12.7b||S/25.4b||S/1.5b||4.2x||8.3x||0.5x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||S/12.1b||S/25.4b||S/1.5b||4x||8x||0.5x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||S/12.4b||S/25.2b||S/1.6b||3.9x||7.7x||0.5x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||S/11.9b||S/24.3b||S/1.5b||5x||8.1x||0.5x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||S/12.1b||S/24.2b||S/1.5b||4.6x||8.2x||0.5x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||S/11.6b||S/23.9b||S/1.4b||4.4x||8.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||S/12.1b||S/22.9b||S/1.3b||5.4x||9x||0.5x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||S/12.4b||S/22.8b||S/1.4b||6.1x||9x||0.5x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||S/12.8b||S/22.6b||S/1.2b||6.7x||10.7x||0.6x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||S/12.4b||S/22.7b||S/1.2b||6.7x||10.3x||0.5x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||S/11.6b||S/22.8b||S/1.2b||5.6x||9.6x||0.5x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||S/11.6b||S/21.4b||S/1.2b||4.8x||9.5x||0.5x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||S/10.1b||S/21.4b||S/1.2b||4.5x||8.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||S/9.2b||S/21.4b||S/1.2b||4.5x||7.8x||0.4x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||S/10.8b||S/21.4b||S/1.2b||4.5x||9.1x||0.5x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||S/13.2b||S/20.7b||S/1.2b||5.7x||11.4x||0.6x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||S/12.6b||S/19.7b||S/798.7m||8.9x||15.7x||0.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Peruvian Food industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 13.8x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 9.8x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.51x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Food industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 9.0% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased and as a result, profits have held steady.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Peruvian Consumer Staples industry?
|Packaged Foods and Meats||0.17%|
|Agricultural Products||-0.036%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Packaged Foods and Meats industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 9.5x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 46.4%, which is higher than its past year's earnings growth of 15.3% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Agricultural Products industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 21.7x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Packaged Foods and Meats industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 46% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 15% per year.
- In contrast, the Packaged Foods and Meats industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 46% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?