Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Peruvian Industrials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||S/4.7b||S/13.4b||S/259.3m||6.1x||18.1x||0.3x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||S/4.7b||S/13.2b||S/520.4m||6.2x||9x||0.4x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||S/4.6b||S/13.2b||S/519.9m||5.9x||8.9x||0.3x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||S/4.6b||S/13.1b||S/518.4m||4.7x||9x||0.4x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||S/4.3b||S/12.7b||S/535.2m||4.1x||8x||0.3x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||S/4.8b||S/12.6b||S/496.5m||6.2x||9.6x||0.4x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||S/5.5b||S/12.6b||S/412.9m||5.7x||13.3x||0.4x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||S/6.4b||S/12.4b||S/416.5m||6.2x||15.5x||0.5x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||S/5.6b||S/12.2b||S/424.6m||7.5x||13.1x||0.5x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||S/5.8b||S/12.3b||S/338.2m||8.6x||17x||0.5x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||S/5.3b||S/12.2b||S/300.3m||8.4x||17.6x||0.4x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||S/5.0b||S/11.8b||S/285.0m||10.8x||17.7x||0.4x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||S/5.5b||S/11.4b||S/293.2m||10.5x||18.8x||0.5x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||S/5.1b||S/11.4b||S/293.7m||10.5x||17.3x||0.4x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||S/4.6b||S/12.0b||S/353.0m||7.4x||13.2x||0.4x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||S/5.1b||S/12.0b||S/353.0m||6.4x||14.4x||0.4x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||S/6.2b||S/10.6b||S/171.6m||11.7x||36x||0.6x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||S/5.6b||S/10.3b||S/51.2m||14.3x||109x||0.5x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||S/5.7b||S/10.5b||-S/907,333,985.10||14.3x||-6.3x||0.5x|
|Wed, 01 Jul 2020||S/5.5b||S/11.5b||-S/906,791,213.00||14.7x||-6x||0.5x|
|Sat, 04 Apr 2020||S/4.8b||S/12.8b||-S/677,899,242.00||9.4x||-7.1x||0.4x|
|Tue, 07 Jan 2020||S/6.3b||S/12.8b||-S/491,150,248.80||9.2x||-12.8x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Peruvian Industrials industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 18.1x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 16.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.46x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Industrials industry have declined 10.0% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 2.7% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Peruvian Industrials sector?
|Aerospace & Defense||0%|
|Marine and Shipping||0%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Commercial Services industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Trade Distributors industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 6.1% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 13% per year.
- In contrast, the Trade Distributors industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 6.1% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?