Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Peruvian Real Estate Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Mon, 23 May 2022||S/1.7b||S/1.8b||S/209.6m||3.4x|
|Wed, 20 Apr 2022||S/1.7b||S/1.8b||S/210.0m||3.7x|
|Fri, 18 Mar 2022||S/1.7b||S/1.8b||S/210.2m||3.7x|
|Sun, 13 Feb 2022||S/1.7b||S/1.8b||S/163.5m||8.7x|
|Tue, 11 Jan 2022||S/1.7b||S/1.8b||S/163.5m||8.4x|
|Thu, 09 Dec 2021||S/1.7b||S/1.8b||S/163.5m||8.4x|
|Sat, 06 Nov 2021||S/1.7b||S/1.7b||S/175.9m||5x|
|Mon, 04 Oct 2021||S/1.5b||S/1.6b||S/171.7m||2.9x|
|Wed, 01 Sep 2021||S/1.5b||S/1.6b||S/171.7m||2.9x|
|Thu, 08 Jul 2021||S/1.7b||S/1.6b||S/171.7m||2.9x|
|Wed, 31 Mar 2021||S/2.1b||S/1.6b||S/116.8m||4.3x|
|Sat, 02 Jan 2021||S/2.1b||S/1.5b||S/54.3m||3.9x|
|Tue, 06 Oct 2020||S/2.1b||S/1.8b||S/21.1m||19.1x|
|Fri, 10 Jul 2020||S/2.0b||S/1.6b||S/78.1m||9.2x|
|Thu, 02 Apr 2020||S/2.2b||S/1.8b||S/161.6m||5.4x|
|Sun, 05 Jan 2020||S/2.2b||S/1.8b||S/203.0m||4.8x|
|Wed, 09 Oct 2019||S/2.2b||S/959.9m||S/341.5m||2.2x|
|Tue, 02 Jul 2019||S/2.3b||S/1.6b||S/232.2m||2x|Median PE Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are relatively neutral on the industry at the moment, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates to remain steady.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 5.9x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Real Estate industry have grown 14% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 3.2% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Peruvian Real Estate industry?
|Diversified Real Estate||0%|
|Real Estate Operating Companies||0%|
|Real Estate Development||0%|
|Real Estate Services||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Real Estate Operating Companies industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 7.3x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Real Estate Development industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 2.9x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|