Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Omani Industrials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||ر.ع522.9m||ر.ع661.1m||ر.ع23.7m||15.1x||22.1x||0.8x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||ر.ع516.9m||ر.ع653.1m||ر.ع23.7m||14.6x||21.8x||0.8x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||ر.ع515.0m||ر.ع652.4m||ر.ع26.8m||12.4x||19.2x||0.8x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||ر.ع519.6m||ر.ع652.2m||ر.ع26.8m||13.5x||19.4x||0.8x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||ر.ع477.7m||ر.ع646.3m||ر.ع23.2m||11.6x||20.6x||0.7x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||ر.ع475.1m||ر.ع646.3m||ر.ع23.2m||11x||20.5x||0.7x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||ر.ع491.9m||ر.ع657.4m||ر.ع25.3m||13.4x||19.4x||0.7x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||ر.ع509.3m||ر.ع640.2m||ر.ع26.4m||13.7x||19.3x||0.8x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||ر.ع493.4m||ر.ع648.7m||ر.ع24.0m||11.3x||20.6x||0.8x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||ر.ع485.6m||ر.ع658.6m||ر.ع21.0m||13.5x||23.2x||0.7x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||ر.ع497.6m||ر.ع643.5m||ر.ع19.9m||15x||25.1x||0.8x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||ر.ع491.3m||ر.ع643.5m||ر.ع19.9m||13.4x||24.7x||0.8x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||ر.ع483.6m||ر.ع619.1m||ر.ع7.9m||14.3x||61.1x||0.8x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||ر.ع501.3m||ر.ع619.6m||ر.ع8.0m||15x||63.1x||0.8x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||ر.ع496.0m||ر.ع619.6m||ر.ع8.0m||16.4x||62.4x||0.8x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||ر.ع546.2m||ر.ع619.6m||ر.ع8.0m||17x||68.7x||0.9x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||ر.ع413.0m||ر.ع599.1m||ر.ع2.0m||15.7x||202.6x||0.7x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||ر.ع384.9m||ر.ع603.2m||-ر.ع2,013,800.00||16.5x||-191.1x||0.6x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||ر.ع357.8m||ر.ع610.3m||-ر.ع16,210,655.00||8.6x||-22.1x||0.6x|
|Wed, 01 Jul 2020||ر.ع350.7m||ر.ع643.3m||-ر.ع6,807,813.00||8.2x||-51.5x||0.5x|
|Sat, 04 Apr 2020||ر.ع352.5m||ر.ع671.0m||ر.ع365.5k||8.9x||964.5x||0.5x|
|Tue, 07 Jan 2020||ر.ع365.7m||ر.ع674.6m||ر.ع867.9k||14.7x||421.3x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Omani Industrials industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 21.8x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 129x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.69x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Industrials industry have declined 2.2% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues have remained mostly flat.
- This means that although sales have remained flat, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Omani Industrials sector?
|Aerospace & Defense||0%|
|Marine and Shipping||0%|
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Commercial Services industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 8.2x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Building industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 35% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings decline of 23% per year.
- In contrast, the Building industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 35% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?