Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Omani Insurance Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 28 Nov 2022||ر.ع295.9m||ر.ع299.5m||ر.ع11.1m||9.6x||26.6x||1x|
|Wed, 26 Oct 2022||ر.ع294.4m||ر.ع264.4m||ر.ع13.8m||11.2x||21.3x||1.1x|
|Fri, 23 Sep 2022||ر.ع298.8m||ر.ع263.8m||ر.ع14.2m||11.6x||21.1x||1.1x|
|Sun, 21 Aug 2022||ر.ع294.6m||ر.ع263.8m||ر.ع14.2m||11.5x||20.8x||1.1x|
|Tue, 19 Jul 2022||ر.ع280.8m||ر.ع261.3m||ر.ع18.6m||8.3x||15.1x||1.1x|
|Thu, 16 Jun 2022||ر.ع239.4m||ر.ع261.3m||ر.ع18.6m||8.4x||12.9x||0.9x|
|Sat, 14 May 2022||ر.ع244.4m||ر.ع258.0m||ر.ع17.1m||7.9x||14.3x||0.9x|
|Mon, 11 Apr 2022||ر.ع247.6m||ر.ع255.2m||ر.ع18.1m||7.5x||13.7x||1x|
|Wed, 09 Mar 2022||ر.ع249.3m||ر.ع238.8m||ر.ع24.1m||7.3x||10.4x||1x|
|Fri, 04 Feb 2022||ر.ع250.8m||ر.ع255.6m||ر.ع24.9m||6.7x||10.1x||1x|
|Sun, 02 Jan 2022||ر.ع255.2m||ر.ع255.8m||ر.ع25.0m||7x||10.2x||1x|
|Tue, 30 Nov 2021||ر.ع252.7m||ر.ع255.8m||ر.ع25.0m||7.2x||10.1x||1x|
|Thu, 28 Oct 2021||ر.ع247.7m||ر.ع254.5m||ر.ع28.2m||7.1x||8.8x||1x|
|Sat, 25 Sep 2021||ر.ع257.8m||ر.ع254.5m||ر.ع28.2m||8.3x||9.2x||1x|
|Mon, 23 Aug 2021||ر.ع265.7m||ر.ع254.5m||ر.ع28.2m||8.5x||9.4x||1x|
|Sat, 10 Jul 2021||ر.ع269.2m||ر.ع254.5m||ر.ع28.2m||7.6x||9.6x||1.1x|
|Fri, 02 Apr 2021||ر.ع254.3m||ر.ع252.5m||ر.ع34.0m||6.8x||7.5x||1x|
|Mon, 04 Jan 2021||ر.ع238.9m||ر.ع253.7m||ر.ع32.5m||7.4x||7.3x||0.9x|
|Thu, 08 Oct 2020||ر.ع235.3m||ر.ع256.1m||ر.ع33.6m||7.5x||7x||0.9x|
|Wed, 01 Jul 2020||ر.ع227.2m||ر.ع258.9m||ر.ع31.8m||8.1x||7.2x||0.9x|
|Sat, 04 Apr 2020||ر.ع220.7m||ر.ع262.0m||ر.ع23.2m||10.1x||9.5x||0.8x|
|Tue, 07 Jan 2020||ر.ع236.1m||ر.ع258.4m||ر.ع24.2m||9.1x||9.8x||0.9x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are optimistic on the Omani Insurance industry, and appear confident in long term growth rates.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 26.8x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of 10.7x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.97x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Insurance industry have declined 17% per year over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 6.4% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Omani Financials industry?
|Life and Health Insurance||0%|
|Property and Casualty Insurance||-0.43%|
|General Insurance||-2.02%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Life and Health Insurance industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 10.7x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the General Insurance industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 11.4x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|