Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Omani Packaged Foods and Meats Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Omani Packaged Foods and Meats industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.86x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Packaged Foods and Meats industry have declined over the last three years, with the industry now making a loss overall.
- Meanwhile revenues have grown 8.7% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased, which has decreased profits.
How does Omani Packaged Foods and Meats compare with similar industries?
|Packaged Foods and Meats||0.49%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?