Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Italian Auto Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Mon, 04 Dec 2023||€62.9b||€194.3b||€19.9b||6.5x||3.2x||0.3x|
|Wed, 01 Nov 2023||€55.2b||€194.4b||€19.9b||5.1x||2.8x||0.3x|
|Fri, 29 Sep 2023||€57.4b||€194.5b||€19.9b||4.8x||2.9x||0.3x|
|Sun, 27 Aug 2023||€53.3b||€194.5b||€19.9b||5.1x||2.7x||0.3x|
|Tue, 25 Jul 2023||€54.5b||€184.1b||€16.9b||5.2x||3.2x||0.3x|
|Thu, 22 Jun 2023||€49.3b||€184.1b||€16.9b||5.3x||2.9x||0.3x|
|Sat, 20 May 2023||€49.6b||€184.0b||€16.9b||7.2x||2.9x||0.3x|
|Mon, 17 Apr 2023||€55.7b||€183.9b||€16.9b||12.2x||3.3x||0.3x|
|Wed, 15 Mar 2023||€53.2b||€183.8b||€16.9b||13.3x||3.1x||0.3x|
|Fri, 10 Feb 2023||€52.0b||€168.9b||€15.5b||12.7x||3.4x||0.3x|
|Sun, 08 Jan 2023||€47.7b||€168.9b||€15.5b||10.1x||3.1x||0.3x|
|Tue, 06 Dec 2022||€48.4b||€168.9b||€15.5b||10x||3.1x||0.3x|
|Thu, 03 Nov 2022||€45.3b||€168.6b||€15.5b||12.9x||2.9x||0.3x|
|Sat, 01 Oct 2022||€40.4b||€168.6b||€15.5b||11.1x||2.6x||0.2x|
|Mon, 29 Aug 2022||€44.3b||€168.5b||€15.5b||12.7x||2.9x||0.3x|
|Wed, 27 Jul 2022||€41.2b||€153.0b||€13.3b||12.9x||3.1x||0.3x|
|Fri, 24 Jun 2022||€39.3b||€153.0b||€13.3b||12.2x||3x||0.3x|
|Sun, 22 May 2022||€43.5b||€153.0b||€13.3b||12.7x||3.3x||0.3x|
|Tue, 19 Apr 2022||€45.2b||€152.9b||€13.3b||12.9x||3.4x||0.3x|
|Thu, 17 Mar 2022||€48.4b||€152.9b||€13.3b||8.9x||3.7x||0.3x|
|Sat, 12 Feb 2022||€53.9b||€117.1b||€7.0b||9.5x||7.7x||0.5x|
|Mon, 10 Jan 2022||€57.8b||€117.1b||€7.0b||10.3x||8.3x||0.5x|
|Wed, 08 Dec 2021||€52.4b||€117.1b||€7.0b||9.8x||7.5x||0.4x|
|Fri, 05 Nov 2021||€56.7b||€117.1b||€7.0b||8x||8.1x||0.5x|
|Sun, 03 Oct 2021||€52.3b||€117.1b||€7.0b||7.3x||7.5x||0.4x|
|Tue, 31 Aug 2021||€54.4b||€117.1b||€7.0b||7.6x||7.8x||0.5x|
|Wed, 07 Jul 2021||€53.3b||€117.1b||€7.0b||8x||7.6x||0.5x|
|Sat, 10 Apr 2021||€48.5b||€90.1b||€4.6b||12.5x||10.6x||0.5x|
|Fri, 01 Jan 2021||€44.1b||€150.2b||€2.2b||22.6x||20x||0.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Italian Auto industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 3.2x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 6.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.36x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Auto industry have grown 99% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 10.0% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Italian Consumer Discretionary industry?
|Motorcycle Manufacturers||1.10%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Motorcycle Manufacturers industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 18.1x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 4.8%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 28.9% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Automobile Manufacturers industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 6.3x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Motorcycle Manufacturers industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 4.8% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 29% per year.
- In contrast, the Automobile Manufacturers industry is expected to see its earnings decline by 7.9% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?