Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Spanish Banks Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 02 Dec 2023||€157.7b||€90.9b||€23.7b||7x||6.7x||1.7x|
|Mon, 30 Oct 2023||€142.7b||€90.5b||€23.0b||6.6x||6.2x||1.6x|
|Wed, 27 Sep 2023||€141.3b||€88.5b||€21.8b||7.3x||6.5x||1.6x|
|Fri, 25 Aug 2023||€142.6b||€88.5b||€21.8b||7.3x||6.5x||1.6x|
|Sun, 23 Jul 2023||€142.5b||€85.5b||€20.5b||7.6x||6.9x||1.7x|
|Tue, 20 Jun 2023||€133.9b||€85.3b||€20.4b||7.8x||6.6x||1.6x|
|Thu, 18 May 2023||€127.1b||€85.3b||€20.4b||7.2x||6.2x||1.5x|
|Sat, 15 Apr 2023||€139.7b||€82.6b||€19.6b||8.4x||7.1x||1.7x|
|Mon, 13 Mar 2023||€147.6b||€82.6b||€19.6b||9.8x||7.5x||1.8x|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||€144.5b||€80.5b||€20.7b||9.1x||7x||1.8x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||€130.8b||€79.9b||€18.3b||7x||7.2x||1.6x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||€120.0b||€79.9b||€18.3b||6.3x||6.6x||1.5x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||€113.6b||€79.7b||€19.5b||5.8x||5.8x||1.4x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||€106.4b||€78.1b||€18.7b||5.9x||5.7x||1.4x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||€99.7b||€78.1b||€18.7b||5.5x||5.3x||1.3x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||€99.5b||€75.6b||€16.2b||5.9x||6.1x||1.3x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||€115.7b||€75.6b||€16.2b||7.2x||7.2x||1.5x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||€113.1b||€75.5b||€16.1b||7x||7x||1.5x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||€121.8b||€73.3b||€18.5b||7.6x||6.6x||1.7x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||€118.9b||€73.3b||€18.5b||7.5x||6.4x||1.6x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||€139.2b||€72.8b||€19.9b||8.2x||7x||1.9x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||€122.0b||€72.6b||€16.7b||8.1x||7.3x||1.7x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||€106.8b||€72.6b||€16.7b||7.2x||6.4x||1.5x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||€128.6b||€70.3b||€15.0b||11.7x||8.6x||1.8x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||€125.0b||€68.3b||€14.0b||11.4x||8.9x||1.8x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||€123.3b||€68.3b||€14.0b||11.2x||8.8x||1.8x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||€119.8b||€68.3b||€14.0b||10.8x||8.5x||1.8x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||€110.1b||€63.2b||€1.3b||14.5x||86.4x||1.7x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||€90.4b||€60.7b||-€5,283,084,000.00||13x||-17.1x||1.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Spanish Banks industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 6.6x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 12.1x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 1.6x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Banks industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 14% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Spanish Financials industry?
|Regional Banks||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Diversified Banks industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 12.1x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 1.6%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 36.8% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified Banks industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 12.1x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Diversified Banks industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 1.6% over the next 5 years.
- In contrast, the Diversified Banks industry is expected to see its earnings growth to stay flat over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?