Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Nigerian General Insurance Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Nigerien Multi-line Insurance industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.2x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 15.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.56x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Multi-line Insurance industry have grown 91% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 4.6% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Nigerian General Insurance compare with similar industries?
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?