Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Nigerian Mortgage Finance Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||₦42.3b||₦6.1b||₦2.0b||11.1x||21.4x||6.9x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||₦42.3b||₦5.9b||₦1.9b||11.1x||21.9x||7.1x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||₦42.3b||₦5.8b||₦1.9b||10.4x||21.9x||7.3x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||₦42.3b||₦5.8b||₦1.9b||10.4x||21.8x||7.3x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||₦41.1b||₦5.6b||₦1.9b||10x||21.9x||7.3x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||₦41.9b||₦5.5b||₦1.8b||10x||22.7x||7.7x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₦37.0b||₦5.3b||₦1.8b||10.4x||20.8x||6.9x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₦34.9b||₦5.0b||₦1.7b||11x||20.8x||6.9x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₦34.9b||₦4.8b||₦1.7b||11.3x||21x||7.2x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₦30.5b||₦4.8b||₦1.7b||11.2x||18.4x||6.3x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₦23.3b||₦2.4b||₦1.0b||10.4x||22.4x||9.7x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₦22.5b||₦2.4b||₦1.0b||9.6x||21.6x||9.4x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₦21.7b||₦2.4b||₦1.1b||8.6x||20.3x||8.9x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₦21.5b||₦2.2b||₦917.8m||9.6x||23.4x||9.6x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₦16.3b||₦5.9b||₦1.1b||10.6x||14.5x||2.8x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₦16.4b||₦5.9b||₦1.1b||10.9x||14.6x||2.8x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₦16.4b||₦5.5b||₦868.0m||16.6x||18.9x||3x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₦16.0b||₦5.3b||₦709.0m||22.7x||22.6x||3x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₦22.8b||₦5.8b||₦68.0m||27.4x||335.8x||3.9x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₦23.0b||₦5.7b||₦144.4m||35.5x||158.9x||4x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₦22.7b||₦6.0b||₦493.9m||35.5x||46x||3.8x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||₦20.1b||₦6.1b||₦565.5m||35.5x||35.6x||3.3x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Nigerien Mortgage industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 21.4x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 65.3x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 5.2x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 6.9x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Mortgage industry have grown 122% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 2.5% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Nigerian Financials industry?
|Thrifts and Mortgage Finance||0%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|