Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Croatian Financials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||Kn26.1b||Kn10.2b||Kn3.6b||8.6x||7.3x||2.6x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||Kn25.6b||Kn9.7b||Kn3.3b||8.3x||7.8x||2.6x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||Kn26.6b||Kn9.7b||Kn3.3b||8.3x||8.1x||2.7x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||Kn26.8b||Kn9.7b||Kn3.3b||8.5x||8.2x||2.8x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||Kn26.9b||Kn9.6b||Kn2.4b||10.7x||11.4x||2.8x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||Kn26.9b||Kn9.6b||Kn2.4b||10.8x||11.5x||2.8x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||Kn27.2b||Kn9.6b||Kn2.4b||10.1x||11.6x||2.8x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||Kn29.4b||Kn9.4b||Kn2.2b||9.5x||13.6x||3.1x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||Kn26.8b||Kn9.4b||Kn2.2b||8.7x||12.4x||2.8x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||Kn27.3b||Kn9.0b||Kn1.9b||8x||14.6x||3x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||Kn26.9b||Kn9.0b||Kn1.9b||8.3x||14.4x||3x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||Kn25.8b||Kn9.0b||Kn1.9b||7.6x||13.8x||2.9x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||Kn26.9b||Kn8.9b||Kn1.7b||10.3x||15.9x||3x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||Kn25.8b||Kn8.9b||Kn1.7b||10.2x||15.3x||2.9x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||Kn24.5b||Kn8.9b||Kn1.7b||10.3x||14.5x||2.8x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||Kn23.7b||Kn8.9b||Kn1.7b||10.4x||14x||2.7x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||Kn22.2b||Kn8.5b||Kn1.5b||9.6x||14.6x||2.6x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||Kn22.1b||Kn8.5b||Kn1.6b||9.3x||13.9x||2.6x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||Kn20.5b||Kn9.3b||Kn1.8b||7.8x||11.1x||2.2x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||Kn20.8b||Kn9.3b||Kn1.8b||8.3x||11.4x||2.2x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||Kn20.0b||Kn9.9b||Kn2.3b||7.8x||8.8x||2x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||Kn25.1b||Kn10.0b||Kn2.3b||8.3x||10.8x||2.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Croatian Financials industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 7.3x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 12.1x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 2.6x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Financials industry have grown 14% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 2.2% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Croatian Financials sector?
- Investors are most optimistic about the Capital Markets industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 108x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Banks industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 12.7x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?