Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Danish Entertainment Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||kr.797.7m||kr.557.3m||kr.95.0m||10.7x||8.4x||1.4x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||kr.827.9m||kr.556.2m||kr.95.1m||11.3x||8.7x||1.5x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||kr.821.2m||kr.318.5m||-kr.44,590,594.00||10.3x||-18.4x||2.6x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||kr.921.8m||kr.312.8m||-kr.51,054,594.00||13.4x||-18.1x||2.9x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||kr.869.1m||kr.312.8m||-kr.51,054,594.00||12.3x||-17x||2.8x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||kr.887.5m||kr.343.7m||-kr.47,432,594.00||23.6x||-18.7x||2.6x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||kr.825.0m||kr.343.7m||-kr.47,432,594.00||23.2x||-17.4x||2.4x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||kr.826.6m||kr.343.7m||-kr.47,432,594.00||23.7x||-17.4x||2.4x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||kr.866.2m||kr.343.7m||-kr.47,432,594.00||25.9x||-18.3x||2.5x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||kr.847.3m||kr.320.2m||-kr.65,212,594.00||27.2x||-13x||2.6x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||kr.833.0m||kr.320.2m||-kr.65,212,594.00||24.4x||-12.8x||2.6x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||kr.904.6m||kr.320.2m||-kr.65,212,594.00||25.9x||-13.9x||2.8x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||kr.969.8m||kr.320.2m||-kr.65,212,594.00||30.4x||-14.9x||3x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||kr.990.5m||kr.320.2m||-kr.65,212,594.00||33.1x||-15.2x||3.1x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||kr.1.1b||kr.338.9m||-kr.43,045,636.00||36x||-24.8x||3.2x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||kr.1.1b||kr.338.9m||-kr.43,045,636.00||33x||-25.8x||3.3x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||kr.913.3m||kr.292.1m||-kr.53,355,136.00||6x||-17.1x||3.1x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||kr.625.6m||kr.253.6m||-kr.60,042,636.00||5.4x||-10.4x||2.5x|
|Sat, 03 Oct 2020||kr.457.2m||kr.213.6m||-kr.19,870,636.00||6.2x||-23x||2.1x|
|Tue, 07 Jul 2020||kr.354.8m||kr.230.9m||-kr.28,997,000.00||6.4x||-12.2x||1.5x|
|Fri, 10 Apr 2020||kr.304.8m||kr.260.1m||-kr.44,738,000.00||7.8x||-6.8x||1.2x|
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||kr.316.7m||kr.277.8m||-kr.68,366,000.00||14.3x||-4.6x||1.1x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Danish Entertainment industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 8.4x which is higher than its 3-year average PE of -13.8x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.3x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.4x.
Past Earnings Growth
- Total earnings for the Entertainment industry have gone up over the last three years, and the industry is now profitable. Revenues have grown 26% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by the industry overall, and subsequently profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Danish Telecom industry?
|Interactive Home Entertainment||3.61%|
|Movies and Entertainment||1.09%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Interactive Home Entertainment industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio of 39.3x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Movies and Entertainment industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?