Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Danish Tech Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 03 Dec 2022||kr.46.8b||kr.13.4b||kr.1.3b||27.2x||37x||3.5x|
|Mon, 31 Oct 2022||kr.41.0b||kr.12.8b||kr.1.2b||26.1x||34.8x||3.2x|
|Wed, 28 Sep 2022||kr.40.3b||kr.12.8b||kr.1.2b||25.8x||33.5x||3.2x|
|Fri, 26 Aug 2022||kr.48.3b||kr.12.7b||kr.1.2b||30.7x||39.7x||3.8x|
|Sun, 24 Jul 2022||kr.54.2b||kr.12.1b||kr.1.4b||33x||40.1x||4.5x|
|Tue, 21 Jun 2022||kr.50.4b||kr.12.2b||kr.1.4b||36.2x||37.2x||4.1x|
|Thu, 19 May 2022||kr.51.4b||kr.12.0b||kr.1.4b||36x||37.4x||4.3x|
|Sat, 16 Apr 2022||kr.55.5b||kr.11.5b||kr.1.4b||37x||39.1x||4.8x|
|Mon, 14 Mar 2022||kr.54.5b||kr.11.3b||kr.1.6b||34.6x||33.5x||4.8x|
|Wed, 09 Feb 2022||kr.58.2b||kr.11.3b||kr.1.6b||35.8x||36.5x||5.2x|
|Fri, 07 Jan 2022||kr.75.8b||kr.10.8b||kr.1.4b||74.1x||53.1x||7x|
|Sun, 05 Dec 2021||kr.76.5b||kr.10.8b||kr.1.4b||55.5x||53.7x||7.1x|
|Tue, 02 Nov 2021||kr.88.2b||kr.10.5b||kr.1.4b||42.6x||62x||8.4x|
|Thu, 30 Sep 2021||kr.85.5b||kr.10.5b||kr.1.4b||41.3x||60.1x||8.2x|
|Sat, 28 Aug 2021||kr.93.7b||kr.10.4b||kr.1.4b||46.2x||64.8x||9x|
|Sun, 04 Jul 2021||kr.82.4b||kr.10.4b||kr.1.4b||42.7x||57x||7.9x|
|Wed, 07 Apr 2021||kr.72.0b||kr.9.1b||kr.1.2b||56.6x||62.6x||7.9x|
|Sat, 09 Jan 2021||kr.76.0b||kr.8.9b||kr.1.0b||58.7x||73.7x||8.5x|
|Fri, 02 Oct 2020||kr.66.2b||kr.8.8b||kr.968.1m||43.5x||68.4x||7.5x|
|Mon, 06 Jul 2020||kr.56.3b||kr.8.9b||kr.1.1b||35.6x||52.1x||6.4x|
|Thu, 09 Apr 2020||kr.43.3b||kr.8.7b||kr.1.0b||33.5x||41.7x||4.9x|
|Wed, 01 Jan 2020||kr.50.4b||kr.8.7b||kr.1.1b||40.1x||46.7x||5.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Danish Information Technology industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 37.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 52.2x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 6.4x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 3.5x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Information Technology industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 16% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased and as a result, profits have held steady.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Danish Tech sector?
|Electronic Equipment and Components||-3.93%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Software industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 55.8x.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 15.6%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 40.1% per year.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Communications industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 43% over the next 5 years.
- In contrast, the Software industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 16% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?