Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Tunisian Consumer Discretionary Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||د.ت1.4b||د.ت2.9b||د.ت90.6m||11x||15.1x||0.5x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||د.ت1.4b||د.ت2.9b||د.ت90.6m||11.5x||15.5x||0.5x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت2.0b||د.ت127.7m||10.6x||10.1x||0.7x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.9b||د.ت132.2m||10x||9.7x||0.7x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.9b||د.ت132.2m||9.4x||10x||0.7x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||د.ت1.4b||د.ت1.9b||د.ت132.2m||10.7x||10.5x||0.7x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.8b||د.ت112.1m||10.4x||11.7x||0.7x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.9b||د.ت85.0m||10.7x||15x||0.7x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.9b||د.ت85.0m||10.8x||14.7x||0.7x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.7b||د.ت73.4m||11.1x||17.6x||0.7x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.7b||د.ت73.4m||9.4x||17.2x||0.7x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.7b||د.ت73.4m||9.4x||17.5x||0.7x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||د.ت1.3b||د.ت1.7b||د.ت73.4m||9.6x||17.5x||0.7x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||د.ت1.2b||د.ت1.7b||د.ت73.4m||9.4x||16.9x||0.7x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||د.ت1.2b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت68.6m||11.2x||17.7x||0.6x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||د.ت1.2b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت68.6m||10.7x||17.4x||0.6x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||د.ت1.1b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت66.0m||10.7x||17x||0.5x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||د.ت1.2b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت63.5m||13.8x||18.4x||0.5x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||د.ت1.0b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت62.7m||16.4x||16.6x||0.5x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||د.ت1.1b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت66.9m||20.6x||16x||0.5x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||د.ت1.0b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت69.7m||16x||14.7x||0.5x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||د.ت1.1b||د.ت2.1b||د.ت70.6m||16.1x||15.3x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Tunisian Consumer Discretionary industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 15.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 17.0x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.58x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Consumer Discretionary industry have grown 12% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 13% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Tunisian Consumer Discretionary sector?
|General Merchanise and Department Stores||1.66%|
|Online Retail and Ecommerce||0%|
|Auto Components||-6.82%|Forecasted Growth
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Leisure industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 8.4% over the next 5 years.
- This is better than its past earnings growth rate of 5.5% per year.
- In contrast, the Specialty Stores industry is expected to see its earnings decline by 3.0% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?