Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Telecom Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||₽494.7b||₽1.5t||₽49.6b||8.5x||10x||0.3x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||₽494.7b||₽1.5t||₽49.6b||8.5x||10x||0.3x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||₽494.7b||₽1.5t||₽49.6b||8.5x||10x||0.3x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||₽494.7b||₽1.5t||₽46.7b||8.5x||10.6x||0.3x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||₽494.7b||₽1.5t||₽46.7b||8.5x||10.6x||0.3x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||₽456.9b||₽1.5t||₽46.7b||8.6x||9.8x||0.3x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||₽462.5b||₽1.4t||₽61.0b||6.7x||7.6x||0.3x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||₽498.1b||₽1.4t||₽61.0b||7.4x||8.2x||0.3x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||₽500.7b||₽1.4t||₽55.7b||7.2x||9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||₽609.5b||₽1.4t||₽53.9b||9.4x||11.3x||0.4x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||₽689.8b||₽1.4t||₽53.8b||12x||12.8x||0.5x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||₽702.2b||₽1.4t||₽55.0b||12x||12.8x||0.5x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||₽748.1b||₽1.4t||₽58.8b||11.7x||12.7x||0.6x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||₽766.1b||₽1.4t||₽58.8b||12.2x||13x||0.6x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||₽1.2t||₽1.7t||₽95.2b||10.7x||12.4x||0.7x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||₽1.2t||₽1.7t||₽95.2b||11x||13x||0.7x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||₽1.3t||₽1.6t||₽85.5b||13.9x||15x||0.8x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||₽886.5b||₽932.8b||₽62.8b||13.9x||14.1x||1x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||₽888.4b||₽907.9b||₽61.2b||11x||14.5x||1x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||₽868.8b||₽895.5b||₽48.2b||14.3x||18x||1x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||₽712.7b||₽749.8b||₽41.0b||15.6x||17.4x||1x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||₽624.3b||₽877.1b||₽44.0b||10.4x||14.2x||0.7x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Communication Services industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 10.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 13.5x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.69x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Communication Services industry have remained mostly flat over the last three years.
- Meanwhile revenues for these companies have grown 22% per year.
- This means that although more sales are being generated, either the cost of doing business or the level of investment back into businesses has increased and as a result, profits have held steady.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Telecom sector?
|Interactive Media and Services||0%|
|Telecom Services and Carriers||0%|
|Wireless Telecom||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Wireless Telecom industry, which is trading close to its 3-year average PE ratio of 23.6x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Telecom Services and Carriers industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 11.2x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Telecom Services and Carriers industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 25% over the next 5 years.
- This is roughly in line with its past earnings growth rate.
- In contrast, the Telecom Services and Carriers industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 25% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|