Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Integrated Oil and Gas Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Wed, 01 Feb 2023||₽10.1t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||2.8x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Fri, 30 Dec 2022||₽10.1t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||2.8x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||₽10.1t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||2.8x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||₽10.1t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||2.8x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||₽10.1t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||2.8x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||₽10.1t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||2.8x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||₽10.1t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||2.8x||2.7x||0.4x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||₽13.0t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||3.4x||3.4x||0.5x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₽11.5t||₽24.3t||₽3.8t||3.2x||3x||0.5x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₽12.2t||₽22.8t||₽3.6t||3.6x||3.4x||0.5x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₽11.8t||₽22.7t||₽3.6t||4x||3.3x||0.5x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₽16.2t||₽21.1t||₽3.3t||6.8x||4.9x||0.8x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₽16.5t||₽21.1t||₽3.3t||6.7x||5x||0.8x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₽15.7t||₽20.1t||₽2.5t||7.3x||6.3x||0.8x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₽17.4t||₽18.7t||₽2.2t||9.7x||7.8x||0.9x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₽15.9t||₽18.7t||₽2.2t||9x||7.1x||0.9x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₽14.3t||₽18.7t||₽2.2t||8x||6.4x||0.8x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₽14.6t||₽18.7t||₽2.2t||8.3x||6.5x||0.8x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₽12.5t||₽15.9t||₽1.7t||8.1x||7.5x||0.8x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₽11.3t||₽14.8t||₽936.9b||37.6x||12.1x||0.8x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₽9.7t||₽15.5t||₽770.0b||19.9x||12.6x||0.6x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₽11.1t||₽16.3t||₽1.4t||11.4x||8x||0.7x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₽9.9t||₽18.5t||₽1.6t||7.1x||6.2x||0.5x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Integrated Oil and Gas industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 2.7x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 6.4x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.64x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Integrated Oil and Gas industry have grown 17% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 7.5% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
How does Russian Integrated Oil and Gas compare with similar industries?
|Oil and Gas||0%|
|Integrated Oil and Gas||0%|
|Oil and Gas Exploration and Production||0%|
|Oil and Gas Refining and Marketing||0%|
|Coal and Fuels||0%|
|Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation||0%|
Industry PEThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Forecasted GrowthThere are no additional sub-industries under this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|