Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Oil and Gas Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sat, 02 Dec 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 30 Oct 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Wed, 27 Sep 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Fri, 25 Aug 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Sun, 23 Jul 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Tue, 20 Jun 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Thu, 18 May 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 15 Apr 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 13 Mar 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Wed, 08 Feb 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Fri, 06 Jan 2023||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Sun, 04 Dec 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Tue, 01 Nov 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Thu, 29 Sep 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 27 Aug 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 25 Jul 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Wed, 22 Jun 2022||₽15.0t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||4.2x||3.5x||0.5x|
|Fri, 20 May 2022||₽14.2t||₽27.5t||₽4.2t||3.9x||3.4x||0.5x|
|Sun, 17 Apr 2022||₽13.5t||₽26.1t||₽4.0t||4.1x||3.3x||0.5x|
|Tue, 15 Mar 2022||₽14.1t||₽26.1t||₽4.0t||5x||3.5x||0.5x|
|Thu, 10 Feb 2022||₽19.2t||₽24.1t||₽3.7t||6.7x||5.2x||0.8x|
|Sat, 08 Jan 2022||₽19.3t||₽24.1t||₽3.7t||6.6x||5.2x||0.8x|
|Mon, 06 Dec 2021||₽19.2t||₽24.1t||₽3.7t||6.2x||5.2x||0.8x|
|Wed, 03 Nov 2021||₽19.7t||₽21.3t||₽2.6t||7.9x||7.7x||0.9x|
|Fri, 01 Oct 2021||₽19.7t||₽21.4t||₽2.6t||8.3x||7.6x||0.9x|
|Sun, 29 Aug 2021||₽17.5t||₽21.4t||₽2.6t||8.5x||6.8x||0.8x|
|Mon, 05 Jul 2021||₽17.6t||₽21.4t||₽2.6t||9.1x||6.8x||0.8x|
|Thu, 08 Apr 2021||₽15.6t||₽18.3t||₽1.9t||9.7x||8.1x||0.9x|
|Sun, 10 Jan 2021||₽14.1t||₽17.2t||₽1.2t||11.9x||12x||0.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Oil and Gas industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 2.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 5.0x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.61x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Oil and Gas industry have grown 60% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 15% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Energy industry?
|Oil and Gas||0%|
|Integrated Oil and Gas||0%|
|Oil and Gas Exploration and Production||0%|
|Oil and Gas Refining and Marketing||0%|
|Coal and Fuels||0%|
|Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 6.5x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Integrated Oil and Gas industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 4.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|