Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Oil and Gas Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||₽12.3t||₽27.7t||₽4.3t||3.7x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||₽15.2t||₽27.5t||₽4.2t||4.1x||3.6x||0.6x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₽13.5t||₽27.5t||₽4.2t||3.9x||3.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₽14.3t||₽26.1t||₽4.0t||4.4x||3.5x||0.5x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₽14.1t||₽26.1t||₽4.0t||5x||3.5x||0.5x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₽18.9t||₽24.1t||₽3.7t||6.3x||5.1x||0.8x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₽19.3t||₽24.1t||₽3.7t||6.6x||5.2x||0.8x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₽18.4t||₽23.0t||₽2.9t||7x||6.4x||0.8x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₽20.4t||₽21.3t||₽2.6t||8.2x||7.9x||1x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₽18.7t||₽21.4t||₽2.6t||7.9x||7.3x||0.9x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₽17.2t||₽21.4t||₽2.6t||8.4x||6.6x||0.8x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₽17.6t||₽21.4t||₽2.6t||9.1x||6.8x||0.8x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₽15.6t||₽18.3t||₽1.9t||9.7x||8.1x||0.9x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₽14.1t||₽17.2t||₽1.2t||11.9x||12x||0.8x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₽12.3t||₽17.9t||₽1.0t||11.9x||12.1x||0.7x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₽13.8t||₽19.0t||₽1.7t||10.9x||8.2x||0.7x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₽12.6t||₽21.4t||₽2.0t||6.7x||6.2x||0.6x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||₽17.3t||₽22.5t||₽2.8t||6.3x||6.1x||0.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Oil and Gas industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 2.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 6.7x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.69x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Oil and Gas industry have grown 8.2% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 6.2% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Energy industry?
|Oil and Gas||0%|
|Integrated Oil and Gas||0%|
|Oil and Gas Exploration and Production||0%|
|Oil and Gas Refining and Marketing||0%|
|Coal and Fuels||0%|
|Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 6.9x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Integrated Oil and Gas industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 6.6x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|