Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Energy Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Sun, 27 Nov 2022||₽12.3t||₽28.3t||₽4.3t||3.5x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Tue, 25 Oct 2022||₽12.3t||₽28.3t||₽4.3t||3.5x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Thu, 22 Sep 2022||₽12.3t||₽28.3t||₽4.3t||3.5x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Sat, 20 Aug 2022||₽12.3t||₽28.1t||₽4.3t||4.2x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Mon, 18 Jul 2022||₽12.3t||₽28.1t||₽4.3t||4.2x||2.9x||0.4x|
|Wed, 15 Jun 2022||₽15.3t||₽28.0t||₽4.2t||4.7x||3.6x||0.5x|
|Fri, 13 May 2022||₽13.6t||₽28.0t||₽4.2t||4.2x||3.2x||0.5x|
|Sun, 10 Apr 2022||₽14.4t||₽26.5t||₽4.1t||4.5x||3.5x||0.5x|
|Tue, 08 Mar 2022||₽14.1t||₽26.5t||₽4.0t||4.7x||3.5x||0.5x|
|Thu, 03 Feb 2022||₽19.0t||₽24.5t||₽3.7t||6.1x||5.1x||0.8x|
|Sat, 01 Jan 2022||₽19.4t||₽24.5t||₽3.7t||6.5x||5.2x||0.8x|
|Mon, 29 Nov 2021||₽18.5t||₽23.2t||₽2.9t||6.8x||6.4x||0.8x|
|Wed, 27 Oct 2021||₽20.5t||₽21.6t||₽2.6t||8.1x||7.9x||0.9x|
|Fri, 24 Sep 2021||₽18.8t||₽21.6t||₽2.6t||7.6x||7.2x||0.9x|
|Sun, 22 Aug 2021||₽17.3t||₽21.6t||₽2.6t||7.1x||6.6x||0.8x|
|Fri, 09 Jul 2021||₽17.7t||₽21.6t||₽2.6t||7.8x||6.8x||0.8x|
|Thu, 01 Apr 2021||₽15.7t||₽18.5t||₽1.9t||8.4x||8.1x||0.8x|
|Sun, 03 Jan 2021||₽14.2t||₽17.4t||₽1.2t||11.1x||11.8x||0.8x|
|Wed, 07 Oct 2020||₽12.3t||₽18.2t||₽1.0t||11.3x||12.1x||0.7x|
|Tue, 30 Jun 2020||₽13.9t||₽19.3t||₽1.7t||10.9x||8.2x||0.7x|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||₽12.7t||₽21.7t||₽2.0t||6.7x||6.3x||0.6x|
|Mon, 06 Jan 2020||₽17.4t||₽22.8t||₽2.8t||6.5x||6.1x||0.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Energy industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 2.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 6.7x.
- The industry is trading close to its 3-year average PS ratio of 0.69x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Energy industry have grown 8.4% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 6.6% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Energy sector?
|Oil and Gas||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Oil and Gas industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 6.7x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Energy Services industry, although it looks like investor sentiment has improved given that it's trading above its 3-year average of 0.12x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|