Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Metals and Mining Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||₽6.2t||₽3.6t||₽1.3t||5.1x||4.9x||1.7x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||₽6.2t||₽3.6t||₽1.3t||5.1x||4.9x||1.7x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||₽6.2t||₽3.5t||₽1.2t||3.9x||5.1x||1.8x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||₽6.2t||₽3.6t||₽1.2t||3.9x||5x||1.7x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||₽6.2t||₽3.5t||₽1.1t||3.9x||5.5x||1.8x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||₽6.8t||₽3.4t||₽1.1t||4.6x||6.1x||2x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||₽7.9t||₽3.8t||₽1.2t||5.2x||6.4x||2.1x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||₽8.0t||₽4.6t||₽1.5t||5.2x||5.2x||1.7x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||₽3.6t||₽3.1t||₽914.6b||4.4x||3.9x||1.2x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||₽4.2t||₽2.0t||₽586.0b||6.6x||7.1x||2.1x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||₽4.5t||₽1.9t||₽572.9b||7.6x||7.9x||2.3x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||₽4.5t||₽1.9t||₽564.6b||6.8x||8x||2.4x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||₽4.5t||₽1.8t||₽510.6b||10.9x||8.8x||2.5x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||₽4.3t||₽1.8t||₽466.9b||9.3x||9.2x||2.5x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||₽4.4t||₽1.8t||₽471.7b||8x||9.3x||2.5x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||₽4.3t||₽1.8t||₽471.7b||6.4x||9x||2.4x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||₽4.0t||₽1.6t||₽370.2b||7.9x||10.7x||2.5x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||₽3.9t||₽1.4t||₽240.1b||11.1x||16.4x||2.7x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||₽3.6t||₽1.4t||₽203.1b||14.7x||17.7x||2.5x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||₽2.9t||₽1.4t||₽201.0b||6.7x||14.4x||2.1x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||₽2.7t||₽1.6t||₽238.4b||5x||11.4x||1.7x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||₽2.4t||₽1.4t||₽308.1b||6x||7.9x||1.8x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Metals and Mining industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 4.9x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 10.3x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 2.2x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.7x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Metals and Mining industry have grown 67% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 37% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Materials industry?
|Metals and Mining||0%|
|Diversified Metals and Mining||0%|
|Precious Metals and Minerals||0%|
- Investors are most optimistic about the Gold industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 12.8x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Steel industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 6.6x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Precious Metals and Minerals industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 4.6% over the next 5 years.
- In contrast, the Precious Metals and Minerals industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 4.6% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|