Industry Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Chemicals Industry valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Tue, 29 Nov 2022||₽2.0t||₽1.1t||₽340.9b||4.9x||6x||1.8x|
|Thu, 27 Oct 2022||₽2.0t||₽1.1t||₽340.9b||4.9x||6x||1.8x|
|Sat, 24 Sep 2022||₽2.0t||₽1.1t||₽340.9b||4.9x||6x||1.8x|
|Mon, 22 Aug 2022||₽2.0t||₽1.1t||₽340.9b||4.9x||6x||1.8x|
|Wed, 20 Jul 2022||₽2.0t||₽986.0b||₽260.5b||6.6x||7.8x||2.1x|
|Fri, 17 Jun 2022||₽1.9t||₽963.4b||₽248.1b||7.7x||7.7x||2x|
|Sun, 15 May 2022||₽2.0t||₽963.4b||₽248.1b||7.7x||8.2x||2.1x|
|Tue, 12 Apr 2022||₽2.0t||₽963.4b||₽248.1b||7.3x||8.1x||2.1x|
|Thu, 10 Mar 2022||₽1.5t||₽963.4b||₽248.1b||5.9x||6.2x||1.6x|
|Sat, 05 Feb 2022||₽1.6t||₽894.4b||₽219.3b||7.5x||7.5x||1.8x|
|Mon, 03 Jan 2022||₽1.7t||₽894.4b||₽219.3b||7.8x||7.5x||1.8x|
|Wed, 01 Dec 2021||₽1.7t||₽873.1b||₽195.1b||8.1x||8.6x||1.9x|
|Fri, 29 Oct 2021||₽1.6t||₽816.0b||₽146.7b||9.8x||10.6x||1.9x|
|Sun, 26 Sep 2021||₽1.4t||₽816.0b||₽146.7b||10.1x||9.7x||1.7x|
|Tue, 24 Aug 2021||₽1.5t||₽1.0t||₽195.8b||8.5x||7.5x||1.4x|
|Wed, 30 Jun 2021||₽1.4t||₽1.0t||₽195.8b||7.5x||7.1x||1.4x|
|Sat, 03 Apr 2021||₽1.3t||₽941.1b||₽134.4b||10x||9.3x||1.3x|
|Tue, 05 Jan 2021||₽1.1t||₽860.9b||₽36.0b||18.3x||31x||1.3x|
|Fri, 09 Oct 2020||₽1.1t||₽849.7b||₽32.0b||18.1x||34.1x||1.3x|
|Thu, 02 Jul 2020||₽1.1t||₽826.7b||₽63.3b||14.4x||16.9x||1.3x|
|Sun, 05 Apr 2020||₽1.1t||₽872.3b||₽101.3b||12.3x||10.4x||1.2x|
|Wed, 08 Jan 2020||₽1.0t||₽862.9b||₽187.8b||7.3x||5.5x||1.2x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Chemicals industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 6.0x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 12.9x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.5x is lower than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.8x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Chemicals industry have grown 21% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 8.1% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Materials industry?
|Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals||0%|
|Industrial Gases||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Fertilizers and Agricultural Chemicals industry even though it's trading below its 3-year average PE ratio of 16.1x.
- It looks like they are confident that earnings will grow faster in the future than they have historically.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Diversified Chemicals industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 12.8x.
Forecasted GrowthThere is insufficient data on the sub-industries of this industry.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|