Sector Valuation and Performance
Has the Russian Materials Sector valuation changed over the past few years?
|Date||Market Cap||Revenue||Earnings||PE||Absolute PE||PS|
|Thu, 01 Dec 2022||₽8.4t||₽4.9t||₽1.6t||5.1x||5.1x||1.7x|
|Sat, 29 Oct 2022||₽8.4t||₽4.9t||₽1.6t||5.1x||5.1x||1.7x|
|Mon, 26 Sep 2022||₽8.4t||₽4.7t||₽1.6t||4.9x||5.3x||1.8x|
|Wed, 24 Aug 2022||₽8.4t||₽4.9t||₽1.6t||4.9x||5.2x||1.7x|
|Fri, 22 Jul 2022||₽8.4t||₽4.6t||₽1.4t||5.3x||6x||1.8x|
|Sun, 19 Jun 2022||₽8.9t||₽4.5t||₽1.4t||7.2x||6.4x||2x|
|Tue, 17 May 2022||₽10.2t||₽4.8t||₽1.5t||7x||6.8x||2.1x|
|Thu, 14 Apr 2022||₽10.2t||₽5.7t||₽1.8t||6.8x||5.7x||1.8x|
|Sat, 12 Mar 2022||₽5.2t||₽4.1t||₽1.2t||5.6x||4.4x||1.3x|
|Mon, 07 Feb 2022||₽6.0t||₽2.9t||₽820.5b||7.9x||7.3x||2x|
|Wed, 05 Jan 2022||₽6.4t||₽2.9t||₽807.5b||7.9x||7.9x||2.2x|
|Fri, 03 Dec 2021||₽6.3t||₽2.9t||₽792.4b||7.9x||7.9x||2.2x|
|Sun, 31 Oct 2021||₽6.2t||₽2.7t||₽665.6b||10.9x||9.3x||2.3x|
|Tue, 28 Sep 2021||₽5.9t||₽2.6t||₽612.2b||9.9x||9.6x||2.2x|
|Thu, 26 Aug 2021||₽6.0t||₽2.9t||₽666.2b||7.7x||9x||2.1x|
|Fri, 02 Jul 2021||₽5.8t||₽2.9t||₽666.2b||6.5x||8.7x||2x|
|Mon, 05 Apr 2021||₽5.2t||₽2.5t||₽504.6b||8.7x||10.3x||2.1x|
|Thu, 07 Jan 2021||₽5.0t||₽2.3t||₽276.1b||15.7x||18.3x||2.2x|
|Wed, 30 Sep 2020||₽4.7t||₽2.3t||₽235.1b||14.7x||19.9x||2.1x|
|Sat, 04 Jul 2020||₽4.0t||₽2.2t||₽264.4b||10.5x||15x||1.8x|
|Tue, 07 Apr 2020||₽3.8t||₽2.5t||₽339.7b||7.3x||11.1x||1.5x|
|Fri, 10 Jan 2020||₽3.5t||₽2.2t||₽495.9b||6.9x||7x||1.6x|Price to Earnings Ratio
Current Industry PE
- Investors are pessimistic on the Russian Materials industry, indicating that they anticipate long term growth rates will be lower than they have historically.
- The industry is trading at a PE ratio of 5.1x which is lower than its 3-year average PE of 10.7x.
- The 3-year average PS ratio of 1.9x is higher than the industry's current PS ratio of 1.7x.
Past Earnings Growth
- The earnings for companies in the Materials industry have grown 52% per year over the last three years.
- Revenues for these companies have grown 28% per year.
- This means that more sales are being generated by these companies overall, and subsequently their profits are increasing too.
Which industries have driven the changes within the Russian Materials sector?
|Metals and Mining||0%|
|Paper and Forestry Products||0%|Industry PE
- Investors are most optimistic about the Paper and Forestry Products industry which is trading above its 3-year average PE ratio.
- Analysts are expecting annual earnings growth of 17.4%, which is lower than the prior year's growth of 136.2% per year.
- Investors are most pessimistic about the Metals and Mining industry, which is trading below its 3-year average of 10.3x.
- Analysts are most optimistic on the Paper and Forestry Products industry, expecting annual earnings growth of 17% over the next 5 years.
- However this is lower than its past earnings growth rate of 136% per year.
- In contrast, the Metals and Mining industry is expected to see its earnings grow by 4.6% per year over the next few years.
Top Stock Gainers and Losers
Which companies have driven the market over the last 7 days?
|No data available|